Archive through June 29, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave,

In the past I have used Dupont T 205 Wimleton White. But recent research seems to suggest that Brinly white more closely matches 935. Bad news for the Deere guys.... Great news for you, as you already may have it on hand.

Brinly used Whimbledon White and/or IH white for their attachments. I have seen references to both. The colors are not too different, but the IH white may be a touch "creamer".

Alpine White (Dupi-color) can also be used, as it often crosses to Whimbledon white.

Since it's on a Cub cadet, I'd just shoot them IH white (935) and be done with it...that's what I do.

Wyatt,
I also have a few 102/122 tractors around. I think that most hoods have straight sides, but the 122 I have does curve in, starting behind the brace. I wouldn't be surprised if it occurred during production when the brace was spot welded (I don't mean due to heat). With the curve, the hood has a very definite grip on the rubber bumpers/washers mounted on the pedestal. I bought this tractor from the original owner and it was well cared for - I doubt that the owner bent the hood.

That being said, and since I'm in a guessing mood, perhaps the hood rattled when the tractor was new and the dealer squeezed the rear edges together to better grip the pedestal bumpers/washers.

Colin

Whimbelton White.... Hmmmmm Someone on the FORUM had a Ford F-250 that color...... ;-) (It's Not Me, Mine is #2150 red, or darn close to it!)

Denny, would that be this F-250?
20055.jpg

David D., I enjoy getting to put some of the other guys on the hot seat once in a while. They do it to me to post photos. Together we make a pretty good team. :eek:)

KRAIG - Yep, Looks to be all loaded up for PD #1.... ;-) The snow on the ground is a nice touch! Seeings how I plowed most of the day in just shirt sleeves!

Hey, Guys-- Haven't been able to post for awhile but have been trying to keep up!

Wondering if someone could help a guy out:
I need a diagram or picture showing the components & how the early style dozer blade attaches to the front of the Originals. If someone has a good example, please send it to my email address, oops, or, better yet, you can post it here!

Thanks in advance,

Dan C. in MO

Anyone know who made the dual-spool valve in Cub Cadets? I've got a lead on a dual-spool valve, but it's likely a Cessna valve. Between the two drawings I've seen of a dual-spool valve it almost looks like their mounting is standardized? Any guesses?

Guys need some suggestions or advice on paint guns looking for a good one to take care of my cub stuff and attachments ...How pricy of a gun do I need thanks for any suggestions or advice

Is there more than one style of narrow frame snowblade? If so could someone post a picture of each type?

Matt G,
There's the one below that Kraig posted all that great info on and then there's this style that fits narrow frames and will also fit WF's with a differant tractor mount setup.
20067.jpg

Wyatt...just checked my dual spool valve on the 782 V-Rod. Its made by "Dukes Fluid Power, St. Charles, IL." Hey, that's near Bryan's neighborhood.........

Sorry to get back on the subject,but is danco and danuser the same company? Also does anyone know if the lowback seat currently available is the same as the one on my 147 except that the new one has a black pan instead of white, my seat has a couple of rips and I would like to replace it correctly. On another note someone posted some pictures of tractors at the old IH plant in libertyville il, if anyone is actually interested in them I know the people buying the property and will talk to them if you want. just a thought.

Latest posts

Back