Archive through January 30, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glippert

displayname
Greg Lippert
I'm looking for a three point hitch for my 1450, particularly the lift lever & mounting hardware, and the lift bar & mounting plate. I don't necessarily need the lower hitch link. Let me know if you can help and how much you need (including shipping to 56722. Thanks.

Greg
[email protected]
[email protected]

hi, looking for a tiller, gearbox would be a plus but not needed preferably somewhere close to the quadcities or rockford, il
thanks
josh

looking for a chain adjuster for a q-42a snow thrower. Let me know if you have an old thrower for parts.
thanks Bill

I am no longer in need of the Quietline muffler box piece that bolts to the motor,but still need the upper panel piece as well as the standard bolts...

Looking for a Quiet Line motor. Doesn't matter whether it's a K301AQS, K321AQS, or K341AQS. The K301AQS in my 1450 is froze up. Email me.

I am looking for a cab enclosure for a 982. It can be a hard cab or a soft sided cab. Not real picky. Tired of all the snow blowing on me. If you know of anyone that markets soft sided cabs would be interested in that info also.
Thanks

Dominic Femco makes a soft cab for flat top fendered garden tractors you can find out more on the internet

Looking for a good carb for my 14hse on my 149. My housing is cracked. Stuck the carb off of my 12hse on it and it works, but just not quite as well. The 14hse carb has a slighty larger main port going into the intake on the engine than the 12hse. Otherwise the carbs are the same. Anybody got one they can part with?

I have found a cub cadet 122 thanks to all that responded

185359.jpg

Looking for a complete throttle assembly for a 1512 Diesel, let me know your price and Will give a US address to send to for those who won`t ship to Canada. Thanks Don T

email in profile !
old.gif

Looking For cub cadet parts for Cub Cadet 70 or 100. 2- steering wheels, 2-sets fenders, 1-seat, 1-hood, 1-front grill assembly, 1-console, or would take one or two complete chassis minus engine and diff}

Looking for a hard cab that will fit on a 782, must have metal doors.

Latest posts

Back