• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 18, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I think it is cool,One I have actually works.
Do you have any pull starts in the collection?

Jeff I thought it was the cat's pajamas?

Lew, No pull starts, but that would help in the battery division.

John,

Did you guys have "one of each" at the show?

That would be cool, to see all of the IH Cub Cadets lined up, from an "O" through a 982

Even a row of the little ones, like the bath tubs and the "Cadets", like the 76, 80, x82....

Then way in the back, some of the newer ones could line up.... but not too close....
roflol.gif

Attachments

• roflol.gif
    roflol.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 115
Question:
I have finally got my 129 running, but I still have some fine tuning to do with the carb. (I think) The butterfly is loose again and it must leaking because turning the high or low speed jets does nothing. I have two issues. One is that the power is not there and I know that the air mixture will affect that. The tractor also vibrates a lot. It either my imagination or it has greatly increased. If the butterfly is leaking because of the butterfly will it cause the tractor to vibrate a lot. It feels like an old Harley. I can fix things but finding the problem sometimes is over my head.
Any comments/ideas are greatly appreciated

Earl

An adjective used by hipsters of the 1920's to describe a person who is the best at what they do. 
Also used to describe another person who is genial and fun to be with. 
This term has been recently popularized by the movie 'The School of Rock'. 

Sounds like fun,to keep it on topic the pajamas were yellow and white.

Jeff B & Lewis P. How about a Fancy with his sweater on?

298555.jpg

Three day weekend for once... Cub Time!!!!

298556.jpg

Off to work so BE SAFE and have a wonderful day.

Attachments

• 298555.jpg
    298555.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 127
  • 298556.jpg
    298556.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 128
John B., "a few" of your Cubs!
yikes.gif
Wow.
greenthumb.gif

Scott N.,
roflol.gif

Attachments

• yikes.gif
    yikes.gif
    977 bytes · Views: 110
  • greenthumb.gif
    greenthumb.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 111
  • roflol.gif
    roflol.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 116
Scott N., We hauled these about 30 miles on 3 different trailer loads. Had to be selective on what we took. The "O" and the 982 stayed home. lol

I actually have a Spirit of 76 arriving this weekend, but she is worn and torn. Might take a little bit to revive that one. However, after doing some research, my Parts Depot for Vintage parts for Cubs happen to have 4 NOS Briggs shortblocks....
err.gif

Attachments

• err.gif
    err.gif
    251 bytes · Views: 111

Latest posts

Back