Archive through January 30, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone
I broke my CW36 Snow Thrower Sprocket Mounting Bracket part # 475 541 R2 and with all the snow we have been getting I need to get this thing up and running again. My Cub Cadet 70 is just sitting waiting to go back to work. Any help out there? Priced shipped to my home 44216. Can pay for it or possibly trade a new wiring harness.
Mike from Clinton
(330) 592-5640
[email protected]

Mark A. Email me or call me at 5074219436 about a hard cab for a 782. Your email is not working for me.

Would like to find some parts for my narrow frame Cub Cadets. I need a lift bracket for my 123 (for the snowblade), also would like to find complete headlight assemblies, hydraulic lift assemblies, Brinly sleeve hitch implements, round fenders for a 100 or an Original, rear pto assemblies, or dual wheel spacers. All items must be in useable condition and REASONABLY priced. My email is [email protected]. Thank you

I'm Looking for a QA42 or a Qa42A snow thrower/blower. I need it to be usable to good shape and all Parts, brackets with it. Please let me know whatcha got. ! Thanks,
Slant%20Tongue.gif
Rich

im looking for a 1200 project tractor doesent have to run but would like it to be complete no attachments needed im located in western pa email is [email protected]

Still looking for a chain adjuster for a QA 46A snow thrower. Any help would be great.
thanks

Bill R.
The reason we have sponsors is so we can get parts ASAP without having to hunt all over. Try'um, You'll like'um.
thumbsup_old.gif

Smitty- I have been trying to get a hold of you about the motor that you emailed me about. Could you either email back or call me please?

Latest posts

Back