Archive through January 30, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,
Has anyone ever used Castrol UTF in a Cub transaxle? It's Universal Tractor Hydraulic Fluid. The label says that it meets specs for MS1207/HY-TRAN Plus and B-6/HYTRAN among many others ( just about all brands of tractors).

Brian L.
Ya sure it meets the specs, BUT!
Meeting specs and having the same properties and water retention properties/ingredients as Hy-Tran are slim to NONE.
Nothing but Hy-Tran for me.
wedgie.gif

Boy, the pictures sure are hard on dialup speeds! Keep it up. Think Kraig can do this all day?????

David:
Thanks - I tried... (color of the paint's off)
Charlie - ???

What's wrong with this one?
There is no fence around the pool to keep small children, animals, or errant children chasing animals while driving cub cadets from drowning.

I bet Kraig ran the flag up the flag pole after looking at all those 125 pics yesterday
biggrin.gif

Kendell - looks good but you already know that don't ya ;) How's the clearence with the grill frame when it's in transport?

I am finding it hard to believe the prices 782's are bringing on ebay. There is one out there at $2100 right now and one sold for $1500 a while ago. At those prices, I'll never be able to buy another one. It is discouraging.

KRAIG,REFERRING TO THE GREEN BEHIND THE 70 ARE J.D.MODELS 70 AND 100 AS WELL ALL RESTORED,FIGURED MIGHT AS WELL HAVE A 70 AND A 100 IN A CUB.THERE IS NO COMPARISON AS THE 70 TENDS TO GET DRIVEN ALOT MORE THAN THE J.D.'S..THESE CUBS ARE REALLY EXCELLENT TRACTORS I ENJOY RESTORING THE OLD ONES,ITS A GOOD TIME.VERN

OH THAT GREEN ITS A TRAILER,WOULDN'T MIND LOCATING A OFF WHITE TRAILER,THAT WOULD MATCH THE WHITE PAINT ON THE 70 AND 100!THE 111 IS JUST LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME!VERN

Latest posts

Back