• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 27, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmay

displayname
Doug. May
I need David Kirk's email address to order some parts. For some reason I can't pull up his complete catalog with prices and email. Says something about default mail not installed correctly. I'm not very computer literate. HELP! Thanks, Doug.

Don T, Thank you for the video. Brought tears to my eyes. I too got a new seat from Charlie and a neon cub cadet clock from Chris Westfall. I mean from my family but from these sponsers.

Doug, I believe someone said you can.t use Firefox on his website.

Melody, I don't need to get on his website. Just need his email address so I can email him to order parts. Thanks, Doug.

Doug, I just sent you David's email address in an email.

Please do not post your or other people's email addresses. It a great way for spammers to mine addresses.

OK Kraig sorry. Charlie had given it to him on the wanted page on the 17th.

Lucas-
What brand tires are those on the back of your 122?

Norm-
Thanks!
happy.gif

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie in southeast WI. I've a well used but not abused Cub Cadet 125 for the last 4 years. She has been awesome for both mowing and pushing snow except for some problematic steering issues. This summer the steering had gotten so loose that a full turn of the steering wheel is a nudge at the front beam linkage. The linkage connectors are oblong and flopping around. I need to rebuild/repair the front end.

I just picked up a donor cadet 123 with headlights, so I hope to have the needed used parts and upgrade my 125. I already have a new wire harness that includes the light wiring. I plan to tear into this project next weekend, so any and all comments and suggestions welcome. Thanks everyone, Dan

Dan, WELCOME!
groupwave.gif
WELCOME.gif

The 125 is my favorite Cub Cadet.
happy.gif

Check out the FAQ for some hints at repairing and improving the steering. The headlights won't directly mount into the 125 grill as the mounting plate is different.

Thank you for the lead and formidable welcome, I'm not worthy
wave.gif

I just checked the FAQ and see there is ALOT of info... must be a common problem? I'll take a good read and post photos in the coming week. Dan

Doug, don't worry very very few people get to reprimend Charlie...

The 125 is a great tractor, but if you want to upgrade
whistling.gif
try to find a 149...JMHO

Does anyone know much about the Cub 1912? Buddy of mine has one in decent shape hes looking to get rid of but i see they may have only been made two years. were there problems or are they a decent tractor?
thanks
andrew

Latest posts

Back