• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 23, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carey, nice catch! Ummm, that looks like a dismembered arm in the photo.
icon_eek.gif

I guess that's a pretty good use for a dismembered arm.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Nice catch Carey. Were they from Dorchester ? I used to ice fish there quite a lot but haven't in probably 10 years.

Carey;
I'm not familiar with those type of fish.
Maybe somekind'a perch? Please enlighten this country bumpkin!
Thanks,Bobby B.

The fish nearest the severed arm are white crappie, top of picture are bluegill, the others are perch. And thats only a few that posed for a picture. The bucket to left is 2/3 full.

All are excellent eating fish..

I love them with eggs and toast for breakfast.

Bren, Got them on Deans Pond out of Marathon.

I went over to the Dead Sea last week and got skunked. When I was a kid (before the tigers went in), you could catch a 5 gal pail full of 10-12" fish in a few hours. Now you are lucky to catch a dozen in a day.

Art, I would wager to guess those other tracks are fox.

Carey

Carey-
Nice Catch!

I checked the "extra" tracks tonight near our driveway that were pictured below. Squirrel!
Shotgun.gif

Latest posts

Back