• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 17, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taweivoda

displayname
Terrence Weivoda
Pristine set of lights for a 71,102,122 or 123. Everything is new. Includes tailight but no switch. $120.00 plus actual shipping costs for the package. 507-272-1807
182638.jpg

182639.jpg

182640.jpg

Dave, please check your email regarding the snowblower. Thanks, Greg

Tractor tire chains to fit 13.6x16 turf tires used on many brands of compact utility tractors. $50 plus shipping.
182670.jpg

This is a new Recast handle for a IH Danco UD-6 Creeper drive.Very hard idem to find replace your missing or broken handle with an exact replica of the original.$35.00 plus $4.95 flat rate Priority mail shipping.
182675.jpg

182676.jpg

The sweet 124 with the incredibly nice IH Windbreaker, mower, blade and chains still is available. Get yourself an early Christmas present. No more snow removal in the wind with snow in your face and no more shoveling.
Price is now $550.00 picked up in SE Minnesota. 507-272-1807

182698.jpg

182699.jpg

182700.jpg

182712.jpg

182713.jpg

182714.jpg

182715.jpg

182716.jpg

182717.jpg

I've got this little 70 that I don't have time to mess with anymore. It comes with a 42" QA NF blade, 2-link tire chains, and a 38" deck.

The GOOD:

Starts REALLY easy, and runs very nice. THe whole tractor is pretty straight and clean for the most part. The hood is one of the best I've seen, with only a little bend in the front lip. It has never been welded. The dash is near perfect, with no rust or extra holes. Frame has not been cut. Entire electrical system works properly. This would be a REALLY easy restoration. If I'd have only had this when I was restoring my 100, I would have done this one instead. Engine is standard bore, never appears to have been rebuilt. The deck is solid, and seems to have good spindles and bearings, although I have not had it on the tractor. Belt covers, etc are all intact. I have the mule drive which isn't shown in the pictures.

The BAD:

Engine smokes on startup, most likely because of a couple of scratches I saw in the bore when I had the head off. PTO clutch works but the metal button in the center is pitted and will eat those little graphite buttons if you use the PTO clutch much. Lift lever is bent. The hardware to hold the grille screen on is missing, so that's why it's not installed. Center pulley on deck is a bit wobbly.

The UGLY:

Paint isn't original, and somebody drilled a 3/8" hole in the grille casting in the front. Someone also welded a lift bracket to the lift arm. The triangular part of the front blade is fabricated and not an original piece. As a result, the blade is hard to angle to the left.

This would make someone a great little restoration project. This tractor is 99% complete. Asking $375 or best REASONABLE offer, picked up in Rockford, Illinois. Email for more details, pictures, etc. [email protected]

Still have a few left of the oops silk screened dark gray t-shirts, no pocket. The tractor is yellow and should've been gold. Pictured is the back. On the front left crest(not pictured) is a red and blue silk screened hood logo. Adult small through 4XL, $8 each plus priority mail.
182886.jpg

For sale: 2072 super garden tractor tractor runs great but uses a little oil.The only thing it needs mechanically is the driveshaft is going to need replaced. every thing else is in working order.The tractor comes with a 50 inch deck.the paint is ok but it could use a little freshening up. The only reason I am selling is i am currently off work due to a bad fall on the ice and could use the extra money right now.The first $900.00 takes it.You can e-mail me at [email protected] or call 717-818-5563

The 124 with Windbreaker and blade has been sold. The 102 with the new Vredstein tires is still available.

I have a Good Cub Cadet 104 here for sale---This thing is Good to go mow or work --starts and runs and all with the Best of them. Really Solid old Cub to be its age. Wouldn't sale it---But just need to down side some -I live in Va. Off I--81 zip of 24319. Asking $600.00 for it manuals all w/it. e-mail is [email protected]
Thanks
Dave

183146.jpg

580 converted to 582 with IH 3-speed internal brake rearend. Briggs twin starts easy and runs good. Has a bit of smoke on startup, but it's white and goes away after 30 seconds or so. Engine seems strong. Carb/fuel pump is rebuilt (really nasty job on these, so be glad it's done
happy.gif
) and it has a new air filter. New driveshaft, throwout bearing, friction disc, teaser spring, and 800# (red) main spring. Pressure plates were turned on a lathe. Has homemade copy of IH 3-point (could be made indistinguishable from the OEM one if you get hold of a cast piece) and a spring assist. 42" blade and tire chains are also included. I have the grille insert; it's not installed because I haven't found any springs to hold it in yet. Lights do not work. I have not used the PTO clutch, but it turns on and off. I just plowed the driveway with this right before I took the pictures. It is running in all the pictures.

Asking $550 OBO picked up in Rockford, Illinois. [email protected]

183148.jpg

183149.jpg

183150.jpg

183151.jpg

parting out 104 still have most of it here so let me know what you need. just to save time i will say that i do not have the headlights. prices range frow 5 to 100 dollars plus shipping thanks [email protected]

I have five of these lights, similar to the original front head lights. Same electrical connector, back side is squared off and has rubber grommet holding the bulb in.
27.50 ea or 55.00 for a pair
183170.jpg

Update for 580/582 listed below...the headlights are working now, and the grille insert is installed...

183173.jpg

I have a BB36 Blower for an O (super-narrow frame) that I would like to trade for a blower for my 122. Call 920-923-9165. I am in East Central Wis. Thanks, Chris

Back