• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 24, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pair of 4.00-8 narrow front tires. They have been repainted and do hold air, but the tires are weather checked. $50 + shipping(give me your zip code and i will get you a quote for shipping)

181987.jpg

181988.jpg

181989.jpg

My previously listed 126 is sold. Thanks for the inquiries. Couple other things to sell.
Narrow frame rear lift with 106-147 bracket and bottom bracket. $65 plus shipping.
50 inch deck, front and rear gauge wheels, one rear broken, baffles in place, has had some repair to shell, belt cover in place, spindles seem tight, overall good deck. $65 pickup only.
42 inch cast iron deck, decent shape, belt covers in place, overall good deck. $40 pickup only.
Email with questions or for pics of either deck or the rear lift. Items located in Eastern Iowa. Can store if paid for. Thanks for looking.

Cub Cadet 526 tiller. I've long since repainted the motor back to white. I doubt it's the original motor, but is the correct 5hp Briggs like original. I've had it running this past summer. Carb still needs cleaned up before using it too much. Runs good though. Usuable unit or just collection. Everything is fully operational. I just have too many things. I have $100 in it, so that's what I want.
182027.jpg

Would like to move these tractors before christmas if possible. 680, $600. 1200, $500. 1535, $325, 1200, $150. Thanks, Tim. 1 815 718 2246.

pics of the dash tin...
182081.jpg

182082.jpg

As i said the sticker isnt 100% centered, but you wont see it when it is on the tractor. <font color="ff0000">$40</font> to your door

Here is model 104 thats in Really Good Condition --starts and runs fine--mows good. Good Solid old Cub for sure. Make a Great restore or worker. Tires all good on it.Like most I need to down size some here and decided to sale this one,Hate to/but need to. Asking $600.00 OBO Live off I--81 in south West Va. Not hard to find. If interested--Let me know--Any Question--Just ask.
Thanks
Dave

182088.jpg

For Sale:

Cub Cadet Original, 1962 model I think. Non running at the moment. I bought a good engine for it and never got time to hook it up so its just sitting in it at the moment. New tires on the front but one has a bad tube. Rear tires in this pic are not the ones included, current ones are much better. Clutch was completly rebuilt. Will need a bit of work but its a good straight cub to restore. The seat is solid with no welds that I can see.

182096.jpg

Cub Cadet 123
Got this one a month or two ago and with my current job I don't have any time at all to work on it. I cleaned the carb and fuel tank and thats as far as I got. There is no dents or damage anywhere that I can see. Comes with a solid mowing deck. I'm out of indoor space for this one and hate to see it sit out this winter. This picture is from when I got it, it looks a little better now.

182097.jpg

I'd like to sell the pair for $375. I would trade for a good 122 or wide frame to plow with. Lets talk! I'm flexible. Tractors located in Goshen, IN. [email protected]

Cub Cadet 1641/1440 "Super Steer" front axle and spindle setup for your IH Cub Cadet. This is a great upgrade that allows your older IH Cub Cadet to turn very tight circles. Includes axle, both spindles, pitman arm, and tie rod. Pictures are available. $100 plus shipping. 434-996-5549. Email is [email protected]

Am selling a 127 hydro cub cadet. Runs and drives. Has a deck that will work. Belt is there just not on it. Seat is wore out but rest of machine is good. Key switch doesnt work. Has a push button to start it.
$250.00/OBO
Give me a call if interested or email.
I will send you a picture.
Thanks
Dominic 701-678-3559

Kohler points. 47 150 01 Fit K91-341 engines and KT17-21
5 for $35.00 $4.95 shipping to your door.
kohler condenser for K 91,161,181 241,301 magneto engines
47 147 01
3 for 20.00 + $4.95 shipping to your door.
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Back