• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 24, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbraddam

displayname
greg braddam
I have got 2 1250's up for sale. Not gonna have the time to do anything with them so here they are. There is one that is a hydo lift. There is one set of side guards. Most everything is there but know that there are some small things missing here and there. Also included is a box of assorted stuff, mainly for the 128 series tractors. I know that there is engine tin, some lift parts, a good gas tank in there plus whatever else I have managed to hoard up. There are 3 decks, 2 stamped that has good spindles but rust issues. The other is a flat side with rusted pulleys but the deck is pretty solid. And have a set of ATV tires that are pretty much new for the rear wheels. These are good enough to restore but are by no means perfect. Each have had various owners do some kinda crazy stuff to them. They also could be parted out but don't have the time to do it myself. They both have Kohler 12hp engines and both were supposed to have run but smoked when parked. I am in north Florida, small town called DeFuniak Springs between Pensacola and Panama City Beach and these will have to be picked up. $450 for all of it and really would rather do a package deal. Pics in next post.

2 seats:
181552.jpg

181553.jpg

The one on the left has a good pan. The one on the right needs pan repair. Both need recovering, but also have very good teal blue edging.
$90 for both. Free shipping. Email in profile.
OK, Don, I'm back on track.
beerchug.gif

Seats are spoken for. Here's a couple 3-pin clutch drivers. The one on the left needs repair. The one on the right is good. I bought it for a 1200, then found out it's the older style. The one on the left was being used on the 1200 when the pin broke. $40 gets them both. Free shipping. Email in profile.
181601.jpg

1967 Cub Cadet 123 hydro with deck and blade. I was told it had a strong Kohler motor but the carb is apart due to the float being bad. I may try to fire it up in the next day or two if I can find an extra float laying around....no promises! May be missing a few parts, and the fuel tank is a smaller replacement. Would be great for beater tractor or parts. Sorry for the bad pics, I didn't get a chance to get new ones. Asking $225.00
181637.jpg

181638.jpg

181639.jpg

Brinly sleeve hitch plow $100.00
181640.jpg

Package deal of $275 for all as is! Located in Alton IL which is about a half hour NE of St Louis MO. Due to the holiday it may be easiest to call me, if I'm out of cell range you can leave a message. 618/558-3785

free to new home

1965 cadet 122 all apart, about 80% complete , must pick up in vernon township in sussex county new jersey.
i started working on this one, only to find serveral things will keep me from redoing it. money and health. some parts have been media blasted allready some ready to be done.
all the metal and trans are here. the motor is missing parts and had block relieved to start building a pulling rig. the bore is now at 3.380 with out any over bore,the crank shaft is standard, tank is missing, have the head but deam it shot. due to walking on the bolts over the 40 years it ran.

contact me though [email protected] for more information.

I have some parts from a 127 that I parted out. Email me at [email protected] if intrested. Pics available if requested.
Thanks Tom
Complete rear 3-pt assembly minus the top pin.
$75.00 plus shipping
Front axle and pin. Pin has a groove in it but pretty tight. Axle has tiny bit of play in spindles.
$15.00 plus shipping
Spindles Tiny bit of play on axle. Pitman arm has some play. but is better than most.
$10.00 plus shipping.
Front attachment Lock.
$3.00 plus shipping.
Drag link and tie rod. Ends are loose.
$4.00 plus shipping.
Key switch bezel and lift arm stop.
$1.00 each plus shipping

I have a rear end and a hydraulic lift assembly from a 149 that i bought to retro fit into a 129 but changed my mind. If intrested contact me at [email protected]. Pics available upon request.
Rear end. $50.00 Rather not ship.
Hydraulic lift assembly w/ pump.
$60.00 plus shipping.
Or if you need any parts to hydraulic lift assembly i might sell by the piece.
Thanks Tom

For Sale: 1963 Ih Cub Cadet. This tractor runs and drives great. A little smoke on idle. transmission shifts very well into all three forward gears and reverse. Newer front tires and Newer rear ag's. Minor paint damage from hood on front cast. The key is wired backwards, when the key is in the position to take the key out the switch is "ON",When the key is locked in the switch is "OFF".
$750 obo picked up in Catawba County, NC}

for pics go to
http://ihcubcollector.webs.com/1963cubcadetoriginal.htm

Cub Cadets
680-with 44" deck, runs good-$600.
1200-with 44" deck and rear PTO, runs good-$550.
1200 chassis, no engine-$150.
1535-3 speed with creeper, not running-$350.
Any questions, please call & ask for Tim. (815)-718-2246.

I have a complete aftermarket decal set for 1650 quietline $60 shipped with delivery confirmation

my 1965 122 has a new home,thank you all for your contacts asking for it.

New 450 Snowblower Skid Shoes
All 1/4" Steel - but with adjustable slots - OEM had just holes which didnt allow you to adjust your height. $50.00 gets them to your door.

181859.jpg

\
Also have the new cutting edges for th3 450 also.
Can see all these parts on my site. Running a 10% off sale thru December 15th!

www.xtrememotorworks.com

Hi Everyone. I have a seat coushion for sale not sure what it fits there is no seat pan you just reuse your pan says Cub Cadet on seat back. If anyone is interested shoot me an email at [email protected] I'm asking $40.00 shipped to your door. It will be folded in half for shipping unless otherwise requested.

181871.jpg

181872.jpg

181873.jpg

181874.jpg

181875.jpg

cub cadet model 124 with creeper and front johnny bucket runs good 500.00 wheel weights not included,picked up here[ohio]
181941.jpg

181942.jpg

may consider partial trades

ok guys i hate to do this butt i'm selling my 982 have a 54 inch snow plow rear 3point and pto have lots of extra motor parts runs good with a 50in deck

Despite temptation to add hydro lift to another one of my Cubs, I'm going to just sell this and part out this 122. This is the best hydro unit I've had yet. Lifts and lowers quickly, spring returns fine, and has original pulley. Obviously needs repainted correct CC color, but has every last piece of needed hardware, rockshaft, and even the belt. Does not have the bracket from dash. I'd replace the belt while it's off anyways, but the other one is included and usable if you so wish to use. Asking $300+shipping, less than they are currently bringing on the auction site.

Also will sell any other part on tractor, including complete running 12hp, creeper, and anything else.
181969.jpg

anyone need the pattern for mounting the haben blade on a super garden tractor ? you need two of these brackets bolted to the frame in front of the rear tires .
Send me a self addressed envelope and I`ll send you one. no need to email just send the enpelope and a note what its for
Patton Acres
3851 Mathews Rd
Edinburg Pa 16116
181971.jpg

hello guys i have a few tractors for sale
first i have a ih 71 with deck an snow blower deck needs paching has some holes runs good askind $400
scond i have a 123 i just rebuilt the carb i think the valve is stuck has deck an asking $300
an last is a ih made 982 has dual breaks 50 inch deck extra motor parts rear 3 point with pto a 54 snow plow all sheet metal is nice its my worker asking $2000 e mail me i can get you pics thanks steve

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Hydro Lift and Creeper Drive both sold. Thanks</font></font>

Back