• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 08, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7 h.p. screen. N.O.S. $60.00
181120.jpg

Parting out a shot 42" deck. I have 2 good blade spindles that turn freely with no slop or play that I have noticed, $50 a piece plus shipping.
The cast nose piece with roller, $20 plus shipping.
One belt cover in good shape $15 plus shipping.
Right side runner bar thingy $10 plus shipping.
Idler arm tensioner $25 plus shipping.
Main belt pulley $25 plus shipping and one right side blade pulley $20 plus shipping.
Deck attachment pins, the spring loaded ones on the back of the deck $10 a piece plus shipping.
Deck wheel brackets with wheels $10 a piece plus shipping.
E-mail in profile, Thanks for looking!

cub cadet 1976 1450 with tiller. tractor and tiller have been repainted. new decals on tiller, several new parts on tractor, looks great, works hard. all in great shape. new interstate battery, newer tires. don't miss this one!! $750.00. can send you pics by email if interested.

later model muffler, N.O.S. Says Nelson on it not IH. Nelson made all IH mufflers. $75.00

181154.jpg

181155.jpg

for sale peco-vac runs good both hoses 1 not shown- 325.00, foot rest and gas cap-20.00 plus shipping, n.o.s. dual wheel spacers with bolts- 275.00 plus shipping

181163.jpg

181164.jpg

181165.jpg

nice working creeper-175.00 plus shipping, #30 carb completely rebuilt good throttle shaft-70.00,
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back