• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 29, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard,
It's supposed to get in the upper 40's here the end of this week!!!! LOL
I'm gonna start gettin the snow crew ready next week for sure.

Ken, that looks super handy! I'd hate to fall off the tractor backwards though!

YUP me to,the leeding edge of the plow has 1/4 in. plate steel and is pointed and sharpened,when you drop it into sod of any type it just cuts and rolls it like butter,can plow10-12 in. deep in hard clay,thats what we have alot of here, then when done breaking up the sod,get off the tractor pull 2 pins flip the plow over and bust it up,almost as good as a tiller,kinda like that song "COUNTRYBOY CAN SURVIVE"lol.

Here's my 125 with rear mounted battery and weights. This setup was on the 125 when I bought it. I did have to add some support to it as it was mounted just to the fenders causing them to sag. I also have wheel weights and tire chains and use a QA42 snowthrower on it.

39537.jpg

KEVIN D. - I've bought two sets of FIRESTONE tires, a set of 23-8.50 X 12's for the old 72 I plow with about 5 yrs ago....supposedly there was only THREE tires left in the whole country and WEBER TIRES in Sun Prairie got My pair in a day....and I got the 26-12.00 X 12's for the 982 there 2-3 yrs ago. They may not be as cheap as Tucker or Cedar Rapids but I can pick them up and save freight.
Here in about a week I should be able to post a picture of My new snow removal TEAM.....It'll be red.... not yellow & white, but I should be able to handle ANYTHING short of a 100 INCH snowfall at one time!
buttrock.gif

Terry, have you thought of making an under mount muffler for your loader tractor? Here's photos of one that Doug Barnett made for his loader Cub.

39539.jpg

39540.jpg

39541.jpg

39542.jpg

Found another picture of Doug's under mount exhaust mod.

39544.jpg

Ken just curious do you plant a lot of potatoes? Looks like the nuts for that job! Quite impressed with the job you did! I took an old 7 ft. field disk and cut it down to use after plowing. Thats before I got my rototiller!

Pops

I made this sleeve adapter for barbell weights, worked good, but looked goofy and got in the way for backing up. I went back to the old 5 gal pail setup. I run 50# JD weights, chains, and 300# of me... I can push snow anywhere...

39547.jpg

Latest posts

Back