• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 11, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price drop on the motors and blocks..... $385
greenthumb.gif

$850----Thinning the heard
One Cub Cadet 149. Complete running tractor with mowing deck, wheel weights, and three point. One Cub Cadet 149 partially disassembled without a working engine. I have already replaced the cork hydro gasket. I have also repaired trunion part of the hydro. One set of IH wheel weights. Also comes with two 14hp Kholer engines, one turns by hand the other does not. One 12hp Kholer turns free, one 10hp Kholer turns free, and one 12hp apart with a good block. 3 sets of rear tires/rims. one set of 8.50 and two sets of 6x12. The rims are good but the tires are old. The 8.50 tires will work with tubes in them. One set of narrow front rims, no tires. A complete three point hitch. Numerous parts from a 149 including the complete hydraulic lift system, hydro rear end, and misc. parts. The mower deck is a 44' and very repairable. also misc. mower deck parts and some mule carriage parts. This is a package deal picked up in Louisville KY. I can be reached at 502-741-6628 or [email protected].

229143.jpg

229144.jpg

229145.jpg

229146.jpg

For Sale:
Original Cub Cadet
$250
Non original engine.
New rubber on the rears, fronts are good. The tires on the rear cost $95 each because I wanted some good tread for moving stuff around the farm. I removed the starter/generator, I have it, but it is $100 extra as I may need it on another machine.
Engine works, needs new battery. Engine is a K161 from a wheel horse. Located in Culpeper, Va

229176.jpg

Some welding on frame in the next pic:

229177.jpg

229178.jpg

229179.jpg

For sale:
older cub cadet mower deck with square ends. Very solid, just looks dang ugly. Heavy duty (as to be expected), missing one cover that I can tell.
PIcs not loading at the moment, email me if you want some.

PIC 1
thanks
Kevin
Price $150

Mod edit: Link fixed.

Ken F,
That thrower should be able to be adapted to fit your 1250.... if you want to keep it... post on main forum, others may be able to answer...

Model 100 W deck. rear lift assy, and creeper gear. Engine runs good but needs a battery, deck is in nice shape. Tractor isn't perfect but is pretty darn nice. Asking $400

Located near Buffalo NY

(716)425-7717

229244.jpg

229245.jpg

Overstock sale of original IH cast iron 26# wheel weights. Have several pairs available at $100/pr plus $17.95 per pair shipping. E-mail in profile.

229258.jpg

Thanks,
Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die
They just find another resting place

For Sale:Quietline 1000,This machine may be best for parts it has been sitting for some time.Tractor does run and drive and is complete but has suface rust,scratches,and minor dents.The 38'' deck has rust but not holes,one or more of the spindels needs replacement very noisey.This machine has a creeper gearbox that works fine also has the rear lift set up with spring assist and narrow front rims.I would like to get 325.00 for it it's located in Northeast,Pa.18360 looks better in pics than in person.

229357.jpg

229358.jpg

229359.jpg

229360.jpg

im wanting to sell a narrow frame creeper drive. it will include the drive shaft and all parts required to install it. works great but is missing the detent clip that holds it into gear. im asking 160 shipped in the u.s. email me at [email protected] thanks

Latest posts

Back