• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 08, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tfesenmyer

displayname
Tom Fesenmyer
Are the gear boxes on snow throwers rebuildable? Dad's is making a heck of a racket. He's not actually using it to move snow in August, but does use the snow thrower gear box to run a sprayer pump for spraying fruit trees. I think the thrower model is QA042. Thanks.

Tom- Yes the gearbox is rebuildable for a snowthrower any dealer worth his weight in salt will be able to get you the necessary parts.

Charlie- Ya forgot to tell me ya where cooking tonight!!LOL

Tom F., here is some info on the snowthrower gearboxes.

36889.jpg
36890.jpg

36891.jpg

36892.jpg

Welcome to our new digs.

Discus 4.10 b2, MySQL backend, Linux, much much better...
beerchug.gif

Well it sure loads up a lot faster.

And BIG THANK YOU goes to Bryan for all the hard work he's put into moving the site to it's new home.
beerchug.gif

Things should settle down as far as access goes too, which is a GOOD THING!

Also, don't forget. The Classifieds are NOW FREE!!!!!
buttrock.gif

Once again,
Please visit our fine Sponsors listed above. As usual they have come through with flying colors to continue to support the forum.

Much faster!!! Good work!!
beerchug.gif

Charlie & Bryan Moderators???

Charlie, with you listed as a moderator does that mean we now have to show you some respect or risk this
bottom.gif
or this
banned1.gif

dunno.gif
happy.gif

John L. Thank you for sharing the pictures of Little G.

Bob and Bryan.... WOW!!! It does load faster. You guys are super! Thank You!

Charlie is a moderator? Congratulations!!!

Hmm.. I guess the last post never made it LOL

Tom, I am by no means an authority on gear boxes but I recently had to have my pully welded(chunk busted off) so while it was at the welder I thought I would investigate the inners & replace the grease and I was glad I did as I found that the snap ring had broken into 3 pieces and was potentialy going to cause me grief!I had a bit of a rough spin & once the snap ring was replaced & new grease it was way smoother.

Don B. -

Yes it did. We just made a decision to use last night's backup rather than run yet another one today.

Charlie -

Well, you DID say "OK"
lol.gif

I would like to take this time to thank Bryan McMeen and Charlie Proctor for updateing the forum.
The page uploads are almost instance, far faster than befor.
I am sure these upgrades will make life a bit easyer for those who happen to still have dial up modems.

Lonny -

Well, not really. See, the speed gains will be dampened by the fact that images can now be 80kb instead of the old 50kb
lol.gif
It's always something...

I'm thinkin too that maybe down the road a bit, we might just do a Gallery Section where folks can post pics of all their stuff kinda like WFM does.

That seems to help keep (hey look what I have in my Cub herd) post on the main forum, that way everyone will have a place to store thier collection pics for easy viewing.

BTW, if anyone has any suggestions, FEEL FREE to let me or Bryan know. We're ready and willing to accomodate the masses.

And suggestions telling me to go to HEdoubleL don't count!
37004.gif

Wow, talk about a fast upload!

Thanks for the switch...and I do like the new 'free classifieds'

So, the new address is why when I would click on the site link in my 'favorites' I was getting a white screen with "spykids" all the way across the top line???

Latest posts

Back