Archive through April 02, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Left is for narrow frame.
Center is for wide frame.
Right is for original.

Am I close.
Jim

Charlie, Ooo, Ooo, I know, I know!!!!

But wait, you're saying I can't play? :eek:(

Kraig,
You could play if you were a REAL lurker ya know!
biggrin.gif

I haven't been posting much recently, doesn't that count?
happy.gif

I can't express how happy I am that pants like Roy is wearing went out of style long ago......

KRAIG - I second Your comment! I never paid much attention to the Guys in IHC ads..... They always seemed to have such nice looking Young Women in their ads!
RON S. - Normally the leaking cork hydro gasket leaks enough to lubricate those brake rods that the Hydro brakes ALWAY work.... Make sure your return springs have plenty of tension and once things get freed up You should be O-K. A Hydro doesn't need much for brakes, You can always shift the speed ratio lever slightly and stop.

Charlie the one on the right looks just like the one I have.
John

Charlie,

The one on the left is bolt on narrow frame like say 100.
The middle one is wide frame. Probably more like the 80's vintage stuff because of the brace at the rear. Not sure on that though it like it might be homemade.
The one on the right is QA narrow frame say 147.

Did I get it right?

John

Matt K.-is that up & down movement,or side to side on the stubshaft? ive takin'em out of 12's & 14's but found it was better to leave them in on the 16's.you can try to leave them out if you want,but run it before you put it back in(if it dont work itill save you alot of work)is this tractor a 1650? if so,make sure your engine mounts(rubber) are good. also check the driveshaft. T

charlie D.-the left is original the center is wide frame the right is narrow frame. T

anthony owsley:

Back and forth (side to side) on the stub, and it's only the bottom gear.

Wyatt:

Good point.

I guess I could leave them out and see what happens but it would be kind of a pain to pull it back out to get the gears back in there.

Are those bearings in a cage or are they loose?

Matt

(Message edited by mkopishke on April 04, 2006)

Have every thing set up, but will have to find bearings for the narrow rims so I can slide them on my 1" spindles.
sad.gif
So I guess it is turffs for Plow Day. Mama cought me testing out the set up this evening.
happy.gif

34705.jpg

Hey Charlie.....I know, I know, I know.........They are all for IH Cub Cadets right?????
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Steve,
Once again your right, but John Underwood beat ya to the punch and wins the prize.
John,
Look me up at PD to get your winnings.

Rich Patton,
You'll never guess what showed up in todays mail!
Your old desk blotter with some chicken scratches on the back.
THANKS A BUNCH, I APPRECIATE IT
beerchug.gif

(Message edited by cproctor on April 04, 2006)

Help, I need an electrical schematic for a 127. I have a new harnes for a 100 but need to know how to wire in the amp guage.

Thanks in advance Kraig!

Latest posts

Back