• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 05, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty..what about the comments I made about Freddy? I am confused now. well, what else is new? hehehe.. and OKOK..yes, my kitties are spoiled is that is what you call ' loved'. lol Fancy thinks he's abused though when he goes out and rolls in the dirt and then has to endure getting rubbed down with a wet wash cloth when he comes in the house. POOOOOOR fancy. NOT.!!

when I went down this afternoon to let the furkids out that I am watching, first I had Jasmine, the kitty on my lap while Duchess went out to do her thing, and then when she came in, I called her up in my lap and she kind of melted into it and leaned up against me and soaked up all the lovin I was giving her..it was soo sweet. I told them both to take care of each other, but Jassy, the kitty, she just looked at me, like ..huh, in a huffy sort of way, like you think I am gonna watch out for Duchess? rightttt.. but Duchess swore she takes care of Jasmine. lol. Neighbor kids went in tonight, since I am up at a little after two in the morning.! I fall asleep about 3-4 pm, after I get our supper. Thank goodness the kids are doing it in the evening for me.

cathleen

Relative of yours, Fancy?
wink.gif

http://www.wimp.com/fastcats/

Cathleen,

When you were talking about Freddie being chilled out and cute, you forgot to add spoiled to the description.
err.gif

Scott T. Oh my word, that video was tooo cute. If the kitty had been black, I would have said it was one of Fancy's long lost brothers or something, BUT I don't think Fancy would like it if I related him to gray tabby..well actually a black tabby I think they are called, but still the cute kitty has STRIPES
rolleyes.gif
so its NOT a Panther...know what he means? lmbo..!!! What with Fanc weighing sooo much, it isn't quite so delightful I'm sure for Marlin to carry him on his shoulders, YET, Marlin is a big guy and has broad..strong shoulders,
taunt.gif
right hunny? hehehe, but I don't see the little guy riding much on the shoulders anymore. Only time that is when they go down to Casey and they have stuff to carry in, so Fanc rides on top while Marlin carries stuffies in.

Ohhh OK Marty, I am so sorry
yikes.gif
that I forgot to say that yes yes yes, Freddy is obviously very very spoiled. I mean LOVED..that you can tell by the pic.

ADD ON: I hadn't finished this and hit send. duh. Anyways, I want you to imagine this. The other day I was going through the bills on the counter. Now, you know how you use your fingers to thumb thru things, right? Well, Annie was up on the counter watching me and then proceeded to mimic me by using her paw to do exactly the same thing. I was dumbfounded actually. It was amazing how agile and accurate she was using her paw like I used my fingers. This morning I was cleaning out papers and cleaned out a little basket on the counter, and I dropped the cap to a water bottle, and Annie jumped down, picked it up in her mouth, well of course with her mouth, and jumped back up on the counter and dropped it back in the basket. NOWWW, that is one smart little girl, don't you think?? I think so. But of course, I'm her mom, so I would think that. lol. ( as Wayne S. said about his kids, he never tells them they're adopted) so, I am THE mommy. Just ask Fancy, he can say it very clearly , When he's upset about something, he will hollar for me..MOM? MOM?

Cathleen

Hahaha.. Freddy is spoiled.. to a certain degree, anyway.
roflol.gif
He has a thing with ice cubes.. Drop one on the floor, and he goes wild with chasing it and batting it and (trying) to carry it in his mouth until its too cold for his mouth anymore.. Crazy cat..

Charles, well thats a COOL Treat that Freddy has and that he carries it around in his mouth is different. I wouldnt think kitties would like that coldness, cept maybe on a really hot day. He looks like he's a real Ham though. what other habits or funny things does he do?

angel.gif
Cathleen

Hannah has taken a new position of cuddling with me everynight. Here is a pic of how she lays. I tell her when I get in bed..come snuggle and put your head on the pillow and she obliges me..so sweet. She seems to so enjoy gazing into my eyes Quickly she sings me to sleep with her lullabyes and when I wake up..there she is still gazing into my eyes. I dont think she keeps an all night vigil though..lol

( see that little pink tongue stickin out? lol..that is complete bliss )

256906.jpg

If Cathleen's lurking, meet Grumpy Cat;
257804.jpg

This is Tarder Sauce. She has her own Facebook page and can be found through Wikipedia.
happy.gif

Something to do with Dwarfism gives her a permanent frown.
Most of her sayings will bring the sun out on a cloudy day.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back