• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Trading Post

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a set of 26x12 pulling tires (cut) and a set of Goodyear 26x12 turfs in good shape that always held air. Would like to trade one or the other, possibly both, or partial trade one set for a good set of New or Used 26x12 ags. Dont need rims. Not too terribly picky as long as they aren't cracked real bad or worn to nothing. They're for my 982. I can email pics through phone. May even buy a set outright if anyone wants to sell a set.

Anyone interested in trading a narrow frame rear lift for a wide frame rear lift?

Have a narrow frame front blade undercarriage that I would like to trade for a wide frame undercarriage.

I have a small block chevy 283 sittin in my shed I had all but forgotten about. I will post casting numbers for anybody interested as soon as I get it out of there. Waitin for the heave in the slab to settle and let me slide the door open, I'm hoping this weekend. Would like to do some trading with it but would sell out right. Let me kno what you have thanks.

Joseph,
So what are the casting numbers on the engine?
whistling.gif

Still looking for a trade a narrow frame 3 point for a wide frame 3 point

Anyone interested in swapping a good kt17 flywheel that i have for a good magnum 18 flywheel? Also do they use the same stator if both are 15 amp?

I finally got the 283 dug out of the back corner of the shed and also discovered a transmission I had hiding back there as well. Unfortunately it is for a 94 3.8L. But I do have the numbers off of the 283. 3834810. T06I9B. The best I could find is its a 1964-1966 283 with up to 220 hp.

Looking to trade a QA42A snowthrower that works fine for a wide frame front blade and wheel weights. Snowthrower currently set up for narrow frame but I understand that it will fit a wide frame as well.

For Sale or Trade: A good transmission for a Cadet 76 lawn tractor, The frame, transmission and rear differential is all there. There may be some misc. parts too. No Front axle or steering.

I would trade for a set of lights and switch for a Cub Cadet 1250. Send me a PM or e-mail: [email protected]

Local pick-up, but we can discuss shipping

For Sale 127 IH Cub Cadet Deck and Lift Runs and Drives $550.00 For more info call 1-606-308-1363...Also have two other Cub cadets

For trade i have a 122 with mule mower mule drive, engine is a basket case, block and crank are good. I am looking for a good 50 inch deck and mule drive for my 1450

Would anyone like to trade this #2 cart for a #3 cart? Tail gate closes fine I just had it up to rinse it out. Located in Albion, In.
240564.jpg

240565.jpg

240566.jpg

Looking to trade a power angle blade (Listed in the for sale section) for ANY other Cub Cadet items.

Preferred items include..CAT 0 plow (Or any other CAT 0 attachment), 82 series snow thrower/blower, sleeve hitch tiller-to-CAT 0 brackets, etc.

Please email me at [email protected] if you would be interested in trading something.

240728.jpg

Looking to straight up trade my Cub Cadet 124 listed in the for sale section above for a COMPLETE tiller setup for an IH Cub Cadet. Can be either narrow or wide frame. Email is in profile.

I would like to trade my sleeve hitch moldboard plow for another sleeve hitch attachment like a box scraper/blade or let me know what you have. Don't really have much in mind. Plow works good and is in good condition, jus don't use it.

Does anybody have a wide frame spring assist they would be willing to trade for a narrow frame spring assist? I have everything but the u-bolt for the narrow frame spring assist. Also have set of quietline side panels.

No longer in need of a wide frame manual lift handle thanks to one of the awesome forum members here. A 169 does have a sound all its own
happy.gif
. Still lookin to trade narrow frame spring assist for wide frame.

Latest posts

Back