• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Trading Post

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,

I am parting out a Cub Cadet 123 that has some fire damage, but the PO said that the K301 12 hp. Kohler had been rebuilt before the fire. I would like to trade parts for a Cub Cadet 3 point WF or NF or a ported hydro pump with hydraulic lift assembly.

My email is [email protected]

I have two Cub Originals. One disassembled, one not. one 7hp engined disassebled, one 8hp complete (was running). one 8hp dissassebled. Complete orginal has a blown wisconsin on it. Plans were to rebuild one good one... dont have time. Lots of parts, three original gas tanks, three original oil bath air breathers. one original fenders with reflectors, 3 point hitch (missing bar to front deck lever). both mowing decks have some rust, one original deck discharge gaurd. Have decals.

Looking for; JD 214, 216 in running condition with mowing deck.

In Hamilton, Ohio. half way between, Dayton, cincy. I have pics if interested.

Mike

WILL TRADE A CC 122 PARTS TRACTOR FOR A REBUILT OR WELL WORKING NO PLAY STERRING COLEM FOR A CUB O MUST COME WITH THE BRAKKET THAT HOLDS THE STERRING COLEM TO THE TRACTOR.

I have a very large assortment of JD garden tractor parts. Most are for the 110/112 models. There are 12 engines, pulleys, spindles, front axles, transmissions, wheel hubs, tie rods, brake pedals and so on. There is a lot of good parts!! Also 2 whole tractors, a 1973 110 with spring assist and a 1970 110. Some assorted parts for 70 140 and 300 series Kohler john deere too. Also i have a Cub Cadet 1450 parts tractor or restore.The parts will fill a truck and trailer!! I would like to trade for a small Farmall International tractor with wide front end . Email me for more info!

Hello, I would like to trade my Cub Cadet 126 for a Cub Cadet tiller that would work on my 105. Email me for more information and pictures at [email protected]

Thanks

I have a cc 122 "kit" tractor and would like to trade for a good k-301AQS with a wireing harness. 122 includes frame,trans,lift system,footrest,carb,s/g,voltage regulator,good engine, front wheels sterring colem,dash tower,gas tank,hood ,seat pan, carb, front grill casting with screen, clutch system,fenders and seat base,solinoid,front axel with pin,tie rods,and a wiering harness it is prety much a complete tractor minus rear wheels and front axel spindals. For pics or info e-mail me at [email protected]

Would like to trade, Case 444 missing engine/pto clutch/muffler, but complete otherwise, has good ag tires on the rear, spare hood and spare fender, good mower deck w/mule drive, good iso mounts and rails for the engine. Uses a K321 engine like a cub. Also have a 10hp clone diesel engine, electric start, 15amp charging system, muffler removed and 1" dia pipe nipple welded to output pipe. Original muffler and factory fuel tank for the diesel are included, along with the recoil start Was going to put this in the Case but would fit other tractors as well. Looking for the following items for my 1250. Hood, running 12hp Kohler with engine cradle, muffler w tin work and pto clutch, side panels, rims for either 8.50 or 10.50 tires, and rear lift parts other than the lower bracket (have that already) and a spring assist. We will probably be at AW's plow day in Ohio and the Tipton Indiana cub fest this month. Thanks Mike and Michele T

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

I am looking for a Used wide frame hyrdo drive hub. I have 108 and 128 part tractors, What do you need in trade?

respond to my profile email

Trade: 1939 Chrysler Royal for 1973 149 w/Danco loader.
err.gif

212930.jpg

212931.jpg

Looking for a CC 100 with a mowing deck. Can trade 4 a 2 stage snow blower that fits a CC wide frame. Located in Minooka, Illinois

I have a very large assortment of John Deere garden tractor parts. Most are for the
110/112 models. There are 12 engines, pulleys, spindles, front axles,
transmissions, wheel hubs, tie rods, brake pedals and so on. There is a lot of
good parts!! Also 1 whole tractors, a 1973 110 with spring assist and a mowing deck. Some assorted parts for 70 140 and 300 series Kohler john deere too. .Also 2 ported pumps with
transaxle for the wide frame Cub Cadet. The parts will fill a truck and trailer!! I
would like to trade for a small Farm tractor with wide front
end or other similar tractor. Email me for more info! I will also have a 1951 Wards/Midland 2 wheel
tractor with a 1 1/2 hp Clinton engine. A 2 stage Cub Cadet snow thrower, IH Cub Cadet #1 dump cart. Snapper rear engine rider.

Looking to trade the whole lot for a IH, Ford, Ferguson or similar tractor!

Just wanted to update my offer:
have a very large assortment of John Deere garden tractor parts. Most are for the
110/112 models. There are engines, pulleys, spindles, front axles,
transmissions, wheel hubs, tie rods, brake pedals and so on. There is a lot of
good parts!! Also 1 whole tractors, a 1973 110 with spring assist and a mowing deck. Some assorted parts for 70 140 and 300 series Kohler John Deere too. .Also 2 ported pumps with
transaxle for the wide frame Cub Cadet. The parts will fill a truck and trailer!!
Also 2 stage Cub Cadet snow thrower, that fits the wide frame IH Cub Cadets . A QA 42 snow thrower for wide frame Cub Cadet
A running and mowing Cub Cadet 127 with 42" deck in good shape
Snapper rear engine rider with bagger.
1973 Power King with hydraulic lift.
I would like to find a Ford 661 or Massey Ferguson 35 or similar tractor!!!

I am looking to trade a narrow frame cub rear end with pto for a hyd unit or blade or snow thrower. This rear end is complete and works well, it even has the cut out seat support with it, if anyone is interested, I`ll upload some pictures, I bought this rolling chassis for the fenders, so don`t need the pto.Thanks.........................Lyle Bury 605 216 6124 or 605 492 3189 also have 2 good mowing decks and a 32" snowblower for a Bolens tractor

Want to trade this perfect Original IH emblem and grill for an 82 series IH emblem and headlight mesh. Thanks.
217139.jpg

217140.jpg

217141.jpg

Have a couple of older snow throwers I really dont need. Fit the narrow frames and both are 36". They both need some work. I have taken the gears boxes off and was starting to rebuild one thrower out of two. One is a QA36 I think and the other looks to be older and not QA hookup, cant read the SN plate has beed painted. Am interested in finding a usable QA-42

I have a complete unrestored Case 222. Engine will turn by hand. I also have a Case 224 missing engine. Might trade the 222 for a Cub Cadet 147 or the 224 for a 147 missing engine. Also looking for a Cub Cadet 105 or 125 frame. Last I have an Ingersol 3018 witch needs restoring. One is almost complete chassie with no engine the other is a parts tractor. Has deck. I'll throw in a brand new in the box 18hp Briggs & Stratton IC Vanguard which is what came in them Vanguard retails for 1400. Might trade for a 1650 with hydro lift or something simular.

url]

url]

I'm located in Murray, KY. Must be able to pick up. 2702278875 or email [email protected]

Thanks,
Michael Hale

Latest posts

Back