• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Parts For Sale Early Original? Hitch for trade

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac Stevens

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Mac Stevens
I have , if I recall correctly, a hitch for an Original Cub Cadet with part number 376566R1 on it. It has the mounting bracket, again if I recall correctly, to mount to the transaxle housing instead of to the frame. I need one for my CCC 782 and will sell it but would prefer to trade someone.
Thanks

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum from another tarheel!
Where in NC are you located? There are several people on here from NC. 👍

Ah, you live down there with Hank Parker! Loved his fishing shows. I live about 2 hours northeast of you.

Latest posts

Back