• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Trading Post

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cub Cadet Original 4932 with three point hitch, mower deck also in Nice shape, Motor runs and doesn't smoke.

242401.jpg

242402.jpg

242403.jpg

Interested in atv's,Hunting,

So what do you have to trade to have your own 4 digit Original?

[email protected]

Sstratton

Looking to trade this tiller for a Brinly rear scraper blade like whats shown in the picture below.
Personally I have never used this tiller. It was a package deal when I bought my 1650. Seems to spin freely, and the gear box looks, and feels to be in good shape.
242644.jpg

242645.jpg

242646.jpg

242647.jpg

I don't have the big belt, just the smaller one.

#4932 Is Located in Canisteo N.Y. and it is still up for trades....

I Know onces winter arrives and after my deer tags are filled i will have the itch to finish the restore of it , yet sell it for Much more....

Your chance to get it before it's restored to my likes...

And have that Winter project to get sanding...

[email protected]

sstratton

I Need to Trade a 24 3/8" steering column for a 25 3/8" steering column! (length of housing measurement)

For Sale 129 IH Cub Cadet $400.00/ For Sale 125 IH Cub Cadet $400.00 Call 1-606-308-0127 or 1-606-308-1363 for more Info Thanks

I have a 38" deck on a 1200 that i need a speedup pulley for. The pulley that is on it is a new nos one the po installed befor i got it. i will trade this one for a good used speed up one. [email protected]

Still Need to Trade a 24 3/8" steering column for a 25 3/8" steering column!!! (length of housing measurement)

Still looking to trade a 124, 125, or 169 chassis for a complete tiller setup for a wide or narrow frame. Have other things I'd be possibly willing to trade. Please email if you are interested.

Ryan.... Wow you have a nice collection of cubs! I dont have a tiller , I was wondering if you have any spare parts 4 sale.

Hello everyone. First time poster. I am new to the addiction. And it has hit me hard. In the last month I have bought a 125,127 and a 1650, tiller, and snow thrower.

I am looking to trade the 3 point with spring assist from the 127 for a wide frame 3 point that will fit my 1650.

Andy

Would like to trade a 149 roller for a 109 roller

In the NW Ill. area or near

109 Must have serial tag on the frame and dash tower needs to be entact, everything else is negotiable.

I have a 149 roller and we can trade as much as we want except engines.

here is a pic of the 149

248798.jpg

Jeff-

Why don't you keep the 149 and once you find a 109 (and you eventually will) you can install the hydraulic lift and maybe even switch the manual over to the 149 to make it somewhat complete. I have a hydraulic set-up that's going into my 109 someday.

Just a thought...

would consider trade offers ofr my cub 102 listed in for sale section , also have stx 46 john deere in non cub section and bout to post up a complete w/extra parts wheel horse b111 . woule trade 1 , 2 or all 3 for right deal .. can contact me by phone calls only for more info on any of these . calls only eastern time ( indiana ) 10am-10pm 765 551 forforfor8 thanks

Okay... here is the deal. I am so very willing to trade ALL the snow around our place for some warmer temperatures and rain. You can include green grass to mow if you want. You can take one truck load or several however you have to do the hauling. Just bring the warmer weather and rain along when you come to get the snow. If I am home from work then I can help shovel onto your truck. If needed I think the local Coop may provide their big fertilizer endloader to help if you bring a semi and trailer. Pictures of what the snow looks like before being moved are below. MY e:mail address is in my profile.

251562.jpg

251563.jpg

251564.jpg

Melody S. There has to be someone willing to want some snow to play in with their Cub Cadets?

Still looking to trade a 149 roller for a 109 roller, 109 MUST have a frame mounted serial number tag.

If I were the proud owner of that snow I wouldn't trade it for the world.
bouncy.gif

Back