• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Trading Post

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin, Be cafeful of what you wish for. Snow down in southern Indy could be scarry.

I'll take some of that snow too. I need some plow time and my wallet is a little light. Were not even get that many main breaks either. I don't need the bitter cold just the snow.

Looking for a Cub Cadet 73 in excellent or refurbished condition (creeper gear and fenders a plus) preferably within 150-200 miles of the Quad Cities IA/IL or Rockford IL area. Must be a 73. I have the following items to put toward a trade: A complete, non-running 72 (blown head gasket), a mostly complete 73 rolling chassis (engine, starter generator, gas tank also available), and a 70 transaxle (needs shifter fork repaired or replaced). Email address in profile.

cub cadet rear ends, cub o drive line parts, cub cadet 102 hood, grill, 682 parts. will trade for cub cadet o parts such as cables, wireing, rear sleave hitch cub cadet o air cleaners

Looking to make a trade, heres what I gots,
252805.jpg

A 2009 Yamaha 950 Toure.
Has 23845 miles on it, has aftermarket fule processor and muffle (OEM muffler also goes with bike) Had a new rear tire put on at 23840 mile mark along with new drive belt and drive sprockest front and back. Drivers back rest installed and also have a luggage rack to go on inplace of rear seat.
Looking to trade bike for 5750 good ole amreican dollars or as close as possable to that many.
Look in my profile for e-mail info if you are intrested in making a trade.
252806.jpg

Still looking to trade a 149 or 108 roller for a 109 with frame tag roller

253443.jpg

Thinking that I might not take the 16 out of the 169 and keep it as a complete unit for tarde for a 1650 with GOOD running engine. Need not be pretty but complete. Whatcha' have??

Have a NIB Kohler standard k321 piston and would like to trade for a new +10 over piston for a k301. Bought a 147 and prior owner was going to rebuild and thought a standard piston would work - nope!

I am willing to trade/buy/sell to someone who really wants/needs a 13 fin 169 for a 1650. I'm not sure if I want to break down the 169 but I ned to end up with a 16hp for a project tractor.

Do understand this.... I have what I need/want sitting right now in my driveway, just making the complete tractor available to the 169 crowd.

Email me and let me know what you have.

I have a 1450 I would like to put a tiller on. So I need a rear lift setup, right angle gear box and bracket and tiller. I have lot of engines and parts for Cub cadet that I could do some trading for.
I am in Markleville, IN 46056

Chad 765-533-5685

For Sale;
Internationl Harvester Cadet 268 two stage snow blower. 26" cut 8hp Briggs engine. Runns good. Brand new tires, recent carb rebuild, slight smoke at start up but clears out very quickly. Needs belt adjustment, sometimes stay enguaged for a second or two after releasing the drive. Needs to go, need space. e,ail fopr more pix. $150. Will trade for nice 42" or 54" snow plow.

Would be willing to trade/partial trade,my Cub Cadet 106 w/rear PTO and my 129 with a low houred crate motor for a complete Haban sickle mower for narrow or wide frame, OR a nice rear mount IH blade. may consider other offers or tractors...email is in profile. Location: Springville Ia.

I am interested in trading my old browning semi-auto smoothbore shotgun for cub cadet stuff. I would be interested in trading for a original, 70, 71...etc tractor. I prefer the look with no fenders and would like a mower deck. I would also like a good working creeper drive unit for my 104 and used K-series engines. I finally have a garage and would like something to tinker on.

I have a Stihl FS40C weedeater with extras that I would like to trade for various Cub parts. I'd be interested in round fenders for a 71, a narrow or wide frame creeper, or other various parts for a 71 or a 1200.

255578.jpg

This weedeater is essentially new; it has only had one 32oz. can of Stihl MotoMix ran through it, identical to the full one included. That was enough to break it in at 50% throttle for the first 3 tanks, then full use for the next tank. It surprised me with it's power for how light it is, I could use this little guy all day. It comes with the "tool-less" gas cap, line, a full bottle of Stihl MotoMix, new alternate head, and the original manual. I can email full size pics.

255579.jpg

255580.jpg

255581.jpg
255582.jpg

Picked up a narrow frame hydraulic lift assembly recently for one of my 100's, and decided that I really don't need it.

Call/text me at 765-265-3078 or email me at [email protected] if ya got a running tractor to trade me. Located in Cambridge City, IN.

256813.jpg

I have an old style (70's) sleeve hitch Brinly disc, cultivator, and 10" plow all in superb shape minus paint. Also have a 106 cub that runs. Before I list any of it for sale I'll consider any combination of these that you want for a fair trade on a Brinly Category 0 plow for my 982. Will trade more if you do the driving. I personally won't drive more than a few hundred miles as I can't get multiple days off work in a row to stay all night. I will ship implements if you do the same.
Let me know if anyone wants to make something happen. Will consider all cash or partial cash in the deal as well if reasonable.

Picked up a Sears bottom plow for three point.
Thinking it would fit a Cub Cadet cat O.
Will not work too short between the pins.
Will sell for what I paid for it. $125
Pick up only. Cranberry exit Pa Turnpike and I79
Joe

[email protected]

258160.png

Looking to trade/sell the old hauler, 1995 3/4 ton chevy turbo diesel pickup. 2wd, 200k with 4" open exhaust, a few upgrades & some newer parts on it.
Looking for a bigger riding mower like 982,2082,2086, etc super tractor or first $2500 cash takes the truck home from SE Iowa.

Latest posts

Back