• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Trading Post

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ihrotate.gif

I.H. POWER LAWN PRODUCTS SIGN has been traded for '61' O!
THANKS,
ROD

Dose any one have a narow fram cub cadet plow frame i will be willing to trade a original cub cadet cluch or a oil bath air filter for the plow frame.note the oil bath air filter is mising the bottom bowl

Have a '62 CC Original (in the for sale section) that I would like to do some trading for a QA36 or 42 snow thrower, or a couple sets of IH rear wheel weights.
greenthumb.gif
227701.jpg

The Cub Cadet Original has been traded for a QA42A snowthrower.
thumbsup.gif

Want to trade + ?? A 123 for a 102/122. The 123 will be without engine, trans works great no jumping or creeping. Located in the North/east Illinois area

227883.jpg

227884.jpg

Wanting to trade a Cub Cadet 70 with mower deck for a working tiller with gear box.
Willing to travel a hundred miles to trade.
Drop an email if interested.
Brad

227973.jpg

227974.jpg

I have a fender set for a 800-1650 and would like to trade for a nice set of fenders for a 122, or a shifter for same

Hi all.i have a 1650 that runs good,good hydro.all lights work starts good,paint is somewhat faded.it has a sleeve hitch and works good.also has a cat.0 three point not mounted.id let it go with the tractor for the right trade

i would like like to trade it even up for a older gear drive like a 100 or a 70 tractor.(one of the early fenderles ones)or any wide frame gear drive...that isnt tore up to bad,,im gonna go through it good and make a plow tractor out of it.
i can be reached at 2174733146...or emyjakcarson@aim
ill try to post pics but can text them or email if not
thank you jared carson,asland ill
im willing to travel a ways to get the right machine or maby meet half way,,

Does anyone have a 2 stage snowblower that will fit my 782 they are willing to trade? I have a Brinly plow, cultivator, snow/dirt blade and an a Haban 402D sickle bar that i'm willing to part with. please e-mail me if interested.

Looking for a decent 100 or maybe 70. Have to barter a haban sickle bar, a front IH chipper, and a brinly land plow. haban turns free and is decent, missing lift handle but easily made. Chipper is truning free and in good shape, upper lip is dented. Plow is good with coulter, surface rust, will clean up nicely. Kinda has to be somewhere near NH unless you like to drive!

im looking to trade a narrow frame 3 point and spring assist for the same for a wide frame.

This is a trade Deal!!!!!

Large assortment of garden tractors and parts
Cub Cadet
John Deere
Simplicity
Wheel Horse
Engines Tires Decks Need to stop by and see it all!

I would like to trade for a Ford 8N tractor with some attachments.
There is not price listed because it is a trade deal!!

815-931-6709

I will give you this 1969 John Deere 110 for a snow blower to fit my Cub Cadet 122, or will do a partial trade for a nice snow/dirt blade. The 110 smokes a little on startup but goes away once warm, missing the front grill and side belt pully cover, has two new front tires (after pic was taken) all fluids changed, and two new genuine JD drive belts, everything works as it should. Located in murray ky may be interested in meeting some place. For more pics questions or info e-mail me at [email protected].

233497.jpg

I'll trade this 1200 for a hydrostatic QL or a 122
happy.gif

233840.jpg

Runs very quiet and smooth

I have a 1959 (?) David Bradley tractor for sale. Never seen one like this before. Engine loose, has compression, all there. $150. or do some trading for some QL parts

Anyone interested in trading a WF gear drive roller for a WF hydro roller??

I have a two owner 128 or a multi owner 108 both no engine and all other parts a negotable. I dont care if its a 109 or 129 just hydro.

Latest posts

Back