• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Trading Post

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a seat in good condition for a 125, can swap other comparable 125 parts. If interested contact me. Thanks
Tim

221170.jpg

I am looking to trade for a used wide frame hydro drive hub like below normal wear is ok

I have a 108 and 128 for parts, What do you need

221612.jpg

Wanted, throttle & choke controls with cables for 122.

Have foot throttle for trade.
221705.jpg

For Trade:

QA-42A Slowblower, ready to hook up to a wide-frame tractor. Reportedly works fine, but needs paint badly. Value estimated at $200.00

Items desired:

Lawn Areator, sweeper, or wagon of similar value.

Also available, 44" deck from Sears 6000 mower, very heavy duty, all spindles & pulleys less than one season on them.

Pickup, shipment, or delivery terms to be arranged by mutual agreement

Looking for a late model QL or 82 series steering wheel, will trade for 124 or early QL style

I have two part tractors a 108 and a 128 both are engine-less, clutch parts are there.

Will trade either one for a wide frame cub rear lift casting and linkage arm.

Will trade a cub cadet original cluch and the steering column and dash for a creaper drive for 73 nf or a 108 wf. if u need pics send me an email @ [email protected]

have a very large assortment of JD garden tractor parts. Most are for the 110/112 models. There are engines, pulleys, spindles, front axles, transmissions, wheel hubs, tie rods, brake pedals and so on. There is a lot of good parts!! Some parts also for the 70/100 series and some 314/317 parts
This is a very large lot of parts, bring a truck and a trailer!

Trade for running garden tractor with mower deck!!!

815-931-6709 Minooka, IL

hey jessy give me a call i think i have what you need for your original thanks brian 1-815-541-8691

Would like to possibly trade some I.H. CUB CADETS and few attachments for early 60's FARMALL CUB (four bar). I live in central MO. if that matters.
ROD
[email protected]

I have a 1000 quiet Line and need a tiller. I think I need a #2 or #2a. Can anyone tell me where I might find one?

Trade: Brinly BB-100 dump cart, for CCO lights /with switch and knob in good condition, or rear lift for same!!
Will get pics as soon as I can get it from shelf in shop!

I have a Farmall 130 i would like to trade for a nice wide frame cub cadet. I am looking for a cub cadet 782, 782d, 882, 982, 2072, any super garden tractor. I would really like a diesel. The farmall needs some work, but is a very rare tractor.

hey rodney get ahold of me so i can get youe number i might have what you want if you still have the sign thanks brian

BRIAN KURTH,
Mailer daeman keeps eating my emails to you.
Call 573-378-8379

TRADE:
I.H.#526 5hp tiller,runs good looks good except for chrome on handle is rusty. It is missing depth gauge. Will trade for CCO fenders,lights, or rear lift. Or #1 trailer.Will take $300 cash.
ROD
[email protected]
573-378-8379
225076.jpg

Back