• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

The NRA-Gun Rights- Finding Solutions

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allen, Your right about that. But I was thinking about a story I read last week in the paper. Moberly Missouri is a very small rural town with a huge high security prison. When they release prisoners they just let them out and close the door. Two young men were released and walked right to Walmart stole some stuff then stole a car from the parking lot stopped at a house in town and stole guns killed a 80 year old woman stole her car wrecked it shot two men and stole there car wrecked it. stole another car from the two men they shot and finally the police caught them when the wrecked the last car they stole. I guess these two men weren't ready to live life without bars.

Allen, funny you mention that. I've worked at a max joint for almost 25 years here in IL and I remember an old pipe fitter telling me not long after I started that the majority of "residents" were born and bred to be there. They've lived behind chain link their entire lives and have hustled and stealed since they were old enough to walk, all the while being cared for by the government.

Bob

You all know the old saying "you can't fix stupid", well you can but the goverment frowns apond it.

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.” ¯ Benjamin Franklin

N.R.A Proud! You're all welcome to get out of the American country if you think life is better in another country!

Too bad you feel that way about the N.R.A. What are you going to defend my RIGHTS with?, your mouth? You must believe all the garbage you see and hear on the evening news. Just goes to show what the American People think about the President they elected. Gun sales are booming! Thanks anti-gunners, YOU SAPS!

John- Not to pick a fight, but is calling someone a sap really the way to get them to see your side?

I.M.H.O.. And this is my opinion, it isn't meant to offend anyone: Quite simply, if we outlaw guns, then the only people with guns will be the outlaws themselves.
I mean, if outlawing guns will solve the problem, then why not outlaw the sale and use of marijuana? Better yet, outlaw crime altogether..?
Oh wait..
Do you see what I mean here?

http://americangunfacts.com/
The above website can say it better than I can.

We've all heard of 'Saturday Nite Specials' ... Now you can 'Print" your own gun! Good thing the gang bangers don't have the money for these printers. Is this something we really Need ? ?

gunprinter

Here is a pic I found on that seems right
258227.jpg

I'm not going to get in the middle of these debates, but some times make observations that have an effect on peoples lives.
Here is the website for 'Cricket' rifles, one that recently killed another youngster. I know safety training is often directed to kids on proper safety measures. If you look at some of the little kids they are advertising to in lower pictures...Should maybe someone say 'Your advertising is a little over the top" ? ?
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/05/crickett-rifle-marketing-kids

I love Texas. Texans seem to make so much sense in what they are talking about and how to handle everyday situations.

I hope this spreads throughout the country but we have so much ignorance against us.

Lets see, a single woman living in a high crime rate neighborhood with probably several small kids at home, while she has to go to work every day to make a living??????

I don't see how anything could go wrong there!!!

Now the kids will have something to play with..

lazerburn.gif

You got to give it them TEXANS, they lead the way.

What is more importantly wrong with the woman with several kids is that she finds it easier to lay on her back and have a living collecting welfare. Just like what all the fence jumpers did in California had sent the state into bankrupt.

I really have to bust my as$ to support my 2 daughters. So as compared to what I bring home, that woman with several kids on welfare had got a free ticket to ride.

The Government here is just out of control in the gun control debate. Blames the NRA for all the gun crimes committed, and out right refuses to do anything about it, nor excepts any responsibility. And then you have us, the adult gun owners who get dumb and dumber as the years go on. All you anti gun people can go pis$ up a rope, as your barking up the wrong tree. This is the U.S.A, and We have, and will defend the Right to have guns. That Right, The Founding Fathers of this Country knew that we would one day need the guns to keep the crooked government in check. Not just for hunting like the anti gunner people want you to believe. Its all right there, in black and white text.

Funny what the Indians did to good old boy anti-indians General Custer. Stabbed him in the ears with a metal awl so he could hear in the after life, lol!

John C. Lazar
After reading your post several times I have to ask myself, is he for real, do people think like that, or is he just pulling our leg?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Well, I certainly have strong points about America's agenda{s}.

Richard C. How would you address the gun violence in America today? I feel my comments were out of ordinary. But those things are very true.
GUNS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM.
statistics say there are about five to seven guns per household, compared to 1.5 vehicles per household.
....WE HAVE MORE DEATHS WITH VEHICLES THAN FIREARMS.
Ask the gun control experts/ anti-gunners: gun control works
angel.gif

Keith, That is so true! Don't " they " think a drug test should be taken to receive welfare? I have to be troubled by a drug test to receive a pay check. I already know it wont happen because people hide behind the children. Any ways, I sincerely thank the forum for allowing such a topic.

I no longer own any guns, haven't for years.. but a friend from Canada sent me this link and I thought I'd share it with you all.. This friend would give his left arm to have his country allow guns like we do.. And I don't mind anyone owning and operating guns for all peaceful and lawful purposes. Those that violate should be punished with equal force I think.

Anyway, I thought I'd share it, as it seems to make a lot of sense to me. Thanks to the Mod's!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/_T-F_zfoDqI?rel=0

Latest posts

Back