• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 24, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael M., I posted info on making some I will repost when I get home.

Michael M.
You mean these?
324125.jpg

Charlie, those are close but not quite. If you search heat shrink clip, select and and look for my Oct 14, 2008 post. There are photos of how I made reproduction clips.

Kraig,
I never said they were the ones you made. For 75 cents each compared to $9.00, I was just throwing them out there for him.

Charlie, yes I know. It sounded like Michael is looking for something closer to original style. Those are decent clips though.
happy.gif
greenthumb.gif

Digger-I received my care package today for the freebie 149,and thank you for the surprise inside....getting a package from you is like when you’d get a box of cracker jacks back when the prizes were cool LOL!!!

Thanks Digger and Kraig. That's just what I needed.

Back