• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

On the soapbox again

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kentuk- sorry I meant barrel
banned1.gif
but I hindsight it sure feels that way when I have to feed the truck.

It's 5 miles to work. I'm begining to think that a new bicycle is in my future. One kid there already rides 7 miles one way, even in the snow and rain. Its depressing what a car costs to operate. The only time I really drive somewhere is to work and back. I plan my trips so I only get out once a day.

Wow, where's the page break on this thread?!?!?!

Saw a shocking sight this morning - the Speedway in West Dundee, IL was $3.43 for unleaded and $4.09 for diesel. OUCH!!!

Hmmm, ask and ye shall receive...

Hmmmm this may technically be against the rules but, SMUT anyone ?

80855.jpg

BTB corn prices are up so far the the ethanol plants out this way can't buy at a price that will let them turn a profit.

I filled up the Jeep last week at $3.079. Yesterday, at the same station, I filled Sue's car at $3.419. I don't even want to figure the percentage increase.

Bruce -

<font color="ff0000"> "I don't even want to figure the percentage increase."</font>

I know it was a rhetorical comment, but for the record it's just slightly over 11%. Talk about stimulating the economy!

Bruce M. -

I'm sure the price will go down once Palatine secedes from Crook County
lol.gif

Lip,
I'll pass that on to the CFO. I'm sure I can look forward to an 11% raise on my next paycheck...
Bryan,
Yeah, being an island is always an advantage. Look how cheap everything is in Hawaii.

Bruce M. -

Awww, I'm sure we'll let ya into Lake County...

It's creeping closer - $3.45 at the Fox River Grove Shell.

On another soapbox - did everyone get their economic stimulus letter from the IRS? Didja know it cost us <font color="ff0000">$42 MILLION</font> to send those out - and it didn't say anything we haven't already heard on TV/radio or read in the news.<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

“These special letters remind people that they won’t need to do anything more than file a 2007 tax return in order to put the stimulus payment process in motion,” Acting IRS Commissioner Linda Stiff said.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

It's crazy here in Canada too. In your fellows terms our gas would be $4.93/US gallon. It's supposed to go up another .05 to .06 per litre this weekend.
angry.gif

Filled up this morning for $3.40<font size="-2">9</font>/gallon.

$3.35<font size="-2">9</font> here in Springfield, MO today.

$3.64 today, and at the rate its been climbing it problby be $3.75 by Monday.

Back