• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub cadet 800

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tylerfarver

What would everyone think a fair price is for a cc 800. ? Motor runs well, starter is unfortunately aftermarket, original air cleaner housing, no side shields, and no deck. Anyone bought one in recent time? Don’t want to get rich but don’t want to be taken advantage of. I do really like the tractor but I’m a green man and would rather see it in the hands of a collector. However if the price value was less than say 500$, I may just keep it to enjoy myself!
C11253A5-52D2-4719-9ACD-DF275187A7E4.jpeg
0ECB0924-0116-4CCD-B8CF-7C958E60FCF9.jpeg

Welcome Tyler!

The rules have not changed in the last few hours:

You must list a price per the forum rules, which are posted at the top of the Classified Section.

"Ads must include a price. No "Make me an offer" ads.
NO posting of your ebay or craigslist listings.
No Selling for someone else unless you are going to take the responsibility for the transaction and be held liable for it! NO EXCEPTIONS

Posting to the classifieds is FREE!

Committing to sell and item or items and backing out of the deal or not sending the part or parts after they have been paid for and or confirmed by email between you and a seller, will result in termination of your User ID.
Ads listed incorrectly will be deleted by the Moderators. "

Latest posts

Back