• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

On the soapbox again

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Windmill would work if Charlie lived next to you...I'm not going near that lead in. My mama din't raise no fool.
err.gif

It took him an hour to eat ... either he's slow or very very fat now
chef.gif

My buddy's electric bill was $265 and he's got a bigger house and 2 window a/c units and a heat pump ... something screwy here ...

and what is this "Environmental Surcharge" crap on the bill ?? Who's pocketing that money ??

It's like this stupid idiotic idea of "buying carbon credits" ... who came up with that scam and who pockets that money ???

Well I guess next time I start ranting around the house about our $97 a month budget bill I'll bite my tung and think of you guys.
eek.gif

Bren

Figured Charlie would show up
wave.gif
eventually.
I'm sure you know about insulation, leaky windows, etc. Insulation in my old house is what is under the siding put on years ago. Not too great.
One last thought is to have power co. replace ur meter and check the calabration of the old one. Few years ago I had a meter that stopped for 2 months. No one or computer noticed 0 usage, Finally called them to replace it, figured 2 months of free power was all that was safe to goose out of them.
Last, check the EER of exixting A/C units. Got one in June that had a 10.4 EER. Seems every whole point is equal to at least 10% increase in efficiency. A.

don't you remember Al Bore started the carbon credit crud.... And he is buying lots of them through his "sham business deals" probably to resell later and pocket billions....

oh you mean the guy that takes a jet to get to the other side of his mansion to get to the bathroom ... I've known about him longer than most here as I use to have to watch/hear him on tv when I had to use an antenna and Knoxville stations were all we could get

The electric co-op came today and changed the meters. I guess they need to collect all the fast running meters before someone has them checked for calibration.

Ken, you ask for that change ?? Maybe you'll have to change to spot welding, had a welder say once that mechanical meters cant catch short power bursts !
thumbsup.gif

Holding steady at 2.59 here in the great city of Leitchfield

What gives oil was 60 something a barrel and gas was 3.35 and up round here. Now oil is 87 bucks a barrel and gas is 2.89 a gallon. I understand the laws of economics but I don't think demand has gone down that far.
angel.gif

Whad ya expect the price of a barrel is almost 100 buck a gallon. The price never went up from 85 to 97 dollars a gallon here. It had to go up some time, so far only 30 cents.

My buddy told me Tuesday the price was $3.15 at the little store between him and me , was $2.80 Sunday night.

On the news Tuesday they were saying that there was nothing to keep oil from going to $500 a barrel IF they wanted to drive it that high since oil is a comodity.

What do ya do ... buy gas to drive to work to buy more gas or buy food and stay home ...

Dean - re-read your first line ;)

Back