• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Need your IH Cub Cadet or related equipment hauled somewhere ?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need help getting an Original mower deck from Maryland near PA to Massachusetts or anywhere close to Massachusetts. Thanks in advance.Joe

would like to have a tractor and deck hauled from Long Island New York to Nevada in central Iowa sometime in the near future. If anybody is coming this way from that way, or near this way, let me know and maybewe can work something out. thanks..............mike

im wondering if anyone would be making a trip to ill from ohio.im trying to get a cub 86 lined up about 10 miles into ohio on the indy border,jared

Looking to make a trip to Atlana GA to my cousins place from northern IN soon. I'll be taking my truck and 6'6 X 12 trailer. Looks like I'll be empty going down and may have room for a cubbie on the return trip, I'll certainly have room for any smaller items. If you need anything hauled from these areas let me know. I'll gladly pick something up to help out with the fuel costs if its not too far out of the way.

Need help getting a mower deck moved from Massachusetts to Long Island, NY

Thanks..Joe

there's a 782 in Xenia, OH I want to buy. Looking for someone to pick it up for me and hold on to it until I can figure out how to get it to PA for a plow day (in April)

thanks Joe

I will once again be making the trek from North Central Indiana to Travis's in Iowa for Plow Day and back and am able to haul parts and tractors if needed...The Sunday after Plow Day I will be heading to Dayton Ohio for two days and then Back to South Bend if this helps anyone.....Kurt

May need help hauling from Chapel Hill, Tenn. to Long Island New York.

Need help getting a #1 cart from N.E. Indiana to New York state.
Thanks.

i was wondering if there is anyone who will be traveling through south Illinois on their way to RPRU for a pair of 6-12 tires from Jason Carlton's house. Email me- [email protected]

Going to Elgin,Ill (near chicago) from Rochester,Minn in the next couple of days and returning a towards the end of next week. Driving an empty pickup both ways. Let me know if anything needs moving. ph.507-421-9436

It's time. I'm thinking of buying a 123 in Iowa (with deck). I know there's hunters out there that come to this area. Any help?
P.S. I help caretake a cabin that charges $35/person/day. :>}

Looking to get a Haban snow blade picked up in Warrensburg, MO and moved towards Massachusetts.
Thanks..Joe

Frank C. I live in Colo,Iowa which is north of Des Moines approximately 40 miles or 17 miles east of Ames. If your 123 isn't to far then I can pick it up and store it and possibly get it to eastern Iowa in the next month. Eastern Iowa area would be either Dubuque to Davenport area if that would help. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

I have a load of cadets going to Avoca Iowa in a couple of weeks. If anybody has something out that way that needs hauled back. Call 815 718 2246 ask for Tim. PS. call early will be using small light weight trailer but can get a car trailer if needed. Thanks, Tim.

Needing a cub hauled north FROM Greenville Illinois { near St. Louis } into Iowa or Wisconsin... or delivered to the SE Iowa plow day on October 17 th near Ottomwa

Latest posts

Back