• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Need your IH Cub Cadet or related equipment hauled somewhere ?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swerts

displayname
Steve Werts
Looking for someone that will be at plow 12 at Blunier farm and could haul a snow blower (190-450) East to Indiana or I live in southwest Ohio. Thanks Steve

Looking for someone to pick up a tiller in Hurley, South Dakota and haul it east toward Michigan/Ohio border. I could pick it up on Plow Day as well. Thanks.

My need a ride for a 382 cadet with mower deck from Independance KY to somewhere closer to Erie, PA or somewhere we can meet either along I79 or I80. Thanks Mike and Michele T

PD12 to northern Iowa, S.Wisconsin or Minnesota

If anyone is coming back towards Minnesota and has room for a Brinly Plow and a Front blade, please let me know. I'll be more than happy to pay for the ride. ;-P

I think I've found a ride for the stuff.
Thanks to a great WFM member. Kevin G.
buttrock.gif

Anyone out on the east coast. I'm looking to possibly get a rear end from Taneytown, Maryland any closer to Chicago, not in any hurry, but any and all help is much appreciated. Thanks

I'm trying to find a ride for a #2 tiller from Pittsburgh to Detroit or Toledo area. A fellow found my posting looking for a tiller and offered me one with the lift bracket and 90 degree. He is asking top dollar but I might try to work a deal if I can get it closer to me. Anyone out that way that is coming this way?? I could meet in Toledo or thereabouts.

Alternatively, a list member has a nice one but he's even farther away - if anyone is coming toward Michigan from Minnesota, that one would work for me as well.

Looking for someone to haul a cart from LaFayette N.J. to or toward the Michigan/Ohio line or I can meet you in Ohio It is on a pallet. I 'm willing to pay
and with the cost of fuel for a trip why not throw it in and pay for part of your trip.
groupwave.gif

well hey guys got a bit of a dilema here bought a tiller a1 with both extensions on it ,off the auction site ....u know ...well the thing is its in oregon im in ontario canada,now if i could get it to the vancouver ,got a relative who can bring it out to me any ideas bout a cheap trucking company who uses lift gates on there trailers? any help would be great thnx ,btw got a good deal on it too ..hehehe

checked on yellow freight for my a1 tiller holy smokes 300 to drop in vancouver from oregon ,if any one has ideas this cubber willin to try anything.thnx e mail me if u can help

Greg - a (late) word of advice ... check shipping BEFORE buying anything off epray ... I learned!

A #2 trailer needs a ride from Dean Reinbold's place in Delevan New York to the Des Moines Iowa area. Any help appreciated.....Ken Boyd

February 25 I'll be going to Memphis Tennessee from Plymouth Indiana. Anyone needing something hauled that direction email me at ihccw.com and click (email me)

I'm looking to ship a snow thrower from Peoria to NW Indiana. If anyone is going that way please let me know.

I’ll be driving from St. Louis, Mo to PD 13 again this year. If anyone needs any attachments, weights or parts delivered, just drop me an email. My email address is in my profile.

I still have #2 trailer that needs a ride from Dean Reinbold's in Delevan, New York to some where near Des Moines, Iowa. I will pay for transportation. Thanks Ken

Need a disc shipped from NW Indiana to Central west Ohio (near Columbus).

I am looking for anyone driving thru or from western Iowa that could pick up a plow and bring it to PD13. The plow is located in Kiron, Iowa. I would be willing to help pay for gas. You can reach me at 636-448-1675 or my email is in my profile.

Latest posts

Back