• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Need your IH Cub Cadet or related equipment hauled somewhere ?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be heading North to Pick Up a 782 in the near future. I am originating in St. Louis and headed to New London, Wi.and returning. Can haul either or both ways. Call me if you need something hauled.
Frank 618-624-8646

HAVE TO WITHDRAW MY OFFER! CROOKED SELLER ON E-GREED PULLING STUNTS SO I WILL NOT BE MAKING THE TRIP. I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO BEN FROM ALTON AS HE SPENT TIME ARRANGING PICK UPS FROM TWO PEOPLE ONLY TO HAVE ME CANCEL. I DON'T LIKE DOING THAT TO A PERSON AND I ALSO APOLOGIZE TO THE TWO HE WAS MAKING ARRANGEMENTS WITH. IT WAS TOTALLY OUT OF MY CONTROL. " AM HOLLERING ONLY TO MAKE SURE THIS IS NOTICED AND APOLOGYS READ"

Would like someone to haul from Tampa, FL to N. Alabama....item is Johnny Bucket for IH Wide Frame Cub Cadet. Please advise if possible to help in any way.

Thanks,

Rick

Rick - You got close man! My stepdad just headed to Venice for 2 weeks but will be traveling I-75 through Ga.

I'll be heading from Southern MN (Rochester/Austin/Owatonna area) to Central Il (Bloomington/Springfield/Peoria area) and back soon. Down trip is Friday night Oct 5, and return is Monday afternoon Oct 8. Have empty 1/2 ton pickup, willing to haul tractor/attachments reasonably. Can go through LaCrosse/Tomah/Madison/Rockford, or Decorah/Dubuque/Dixon/Peoria depending on needs. Will be making layovers in Dixon and Lincoln, IL. Will probably make same trip again in November and December.

I've got a guy down by Booneville,Missouri that thinks he wants a tractor hauled his way from S.E. Minnesota. So if anyone is heading that way or close, shoot me an email.

Hello.I live in Nova Scotia Canada and want to buy a 1512 D cub. I will travel to Main to conect
with someone if they have room to move this tractor. i will pay a fee. Help i don`t want this to get away. Don tanner [email protected]
Rochester Minn 55904

I`am still looking for transport from PA to Main or as close as possible for the 1782 deisel i `am buying from Ray W in PA. can someone help get this cub closer to main for me? a fee will be paid . thanks Don t
[email protected]

Hey Don, check your spelling
happy.gif

65876.jpg

I have found transport from con. to maine next weekend is there someone that can get the cub form pa to con.drope me an email and let me know your plans.
Thanks Don tanner

I was wondering anyone may be able to move a Model 125 from Maryland to Maine in the near future.
Thx Jim S

If no one is able to move the tractor,would there be anyone in Maryland that could help me secure the purchase of a 125 I want to buy. I will be able to get it moved but it may take a few days to arrange and I don't want to lose out. Any help will be appreciated.

Jim S

Hey guys, I talked to the fellow that has the 125. He said I can leave it at his place for a month or so if this helps.

Just bought a snow blade off ebay. its in Windham Ohio 44288. must be picked up and moved to Maine to Frank C in Portage14768-0261. if you can help email me [email protected]
or picked up and held for shipping to Maine

Looks like I got my tractor moving in the right direction. Getting it to PA, then to Connecticut. From there I'm looking for someone to move it to Portage,ME. Any help would be great. Tractor should be in Conn. in about 1 month. I'll update as it moves.

Bought a set of weights in Thompson, IA...looking to get them to Rockford, IA...or if you are really bored to Roanoke, IN.

Hello everyone. Just a note to let people know that I got my tractor shipped home from Maryland. Big thanks to Don T. for doing this. I'll be plow'n soon.
groupwave.gif

Just a note to say that I WILL be making the trip from South Bend Indiana to Travis's Plow day and heading back to The Indiana Plow day in Winamac Indiana on Sunday the 13th if anyone needs parts hauled to and or from either PLEASE let me know A.S.A.P so as to plan ahead....
Thanks alot.....KURT
[email protected]
cell; 574-876-0327

Latest posts

Back