• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Need your IH Cub Cadet or related equipment hauled somewhere ?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need that 582 that Steve was selling hauled to Winamac and then hopefully either stored in Indiana till we get home, or if someone will be passing thru Kokomo on thier way home, dropped off at our new home and put in the back of the house and tarped. We bought this for my wife to plow with, so she is hoping for some help getting this to our new home. Thanks Mike and Michele T. P.S. She is hoping Kurt can get it to Winamac, from there to Kokomo is the next hurdle.

MT,
Ya, right bought it for my wife!! I'll have to remember that one.

She has plowed before, at aw's a couple of years ago. I have a big 982 to plow with. But I am sure we both will use the 582. But it is her money and her tractor. She made the decision to buy it, I just get to maintain it! Cheers Mike and Michele T

If someone could get the 582 from Indiana plow day to somewhere in the eastern side of Ohio, that would also be great help. I can even meet someone if they are traveling I80 where it crosses I79. We live right along I90 if that helps any. Mike and Michele T

Got a ride and storage for the 582, a big thanks to Kurt Randall! Mike and Michele T

Mike - You might want to re-think that deal with the SQUIRREL if you knew what he did to Charlie's 782D.
biggrin.gif

81586.jpg

Its not me he would have to worry bout, but the one they call shewhomustbeobeyed! LMAO Cheers Mike and Michele T

Anyone near Charleston IL? Looking at a onan genset, air cooled twin powered, might need help getting it toward kokomo or held till I can pick it up. Thanks Mike and Michele T

Kurt you must be a fan of Mel Brooks, "Blazing Saddles". "Now for my next trick, Jesse Owens"

To all,

Not sure how it works, but there is a Cub Cadet Original mower deck in Douglas, Massachusetts. It is on e-bay and needs a new home at my house, I have not bid on it yet, but am planning on it. I would need it picked-up/stored and hopefully make it's way south along I-95 to Blackbird, Delaware or closer.

Thanks and if you can help, email me at [email protected]

wbullock

Got a brinly sleeve hitch plow in Mertztown Pa. 19539 that I need hauled to Rochester, Mn or some where in SE Minn.
Thank

Looking for transport of a cub cadet tractor from Illinois to L.A.!(Lower Alabama).Can rendevous somewhere in between.Thanks to all!Bob Bowman.

anyone need a transportation for anything from port huron MI to thayerville MD area 24,25 july on my the trip to MD i will have an empty truck box for any thing u need moved ,on the trip back empty truck box and half car trailer ,i m bringing back a 69 cub so if u need something hauled either way for gas money i m open to help out .thnx

Looking for a ride for a Cub Cadet in the eastern PA. area west toward the Chicago area. Anyone out there that can help me out????

In the near future, I'll be going from here to Wallingford, Connecticut, VIA Suffield, Conn. As of now, I'll just have a 123 to haul back, so will have room for 2 more.
asthanos.gif

I'm looking for someone to transport a cub cadet from Pennsylvania to South Carolina. If there is any way you can help please contact me. (not looking for someone to go out of their way but is passing through or near the Carolina's I can meet you.)
thankyou for your help, John

was wondering if anyone is coming from the Elgin Ill. area to central Iowa? need a tractor hauled from there and having a hard time to get time to go get it! can be reached at [email protected] ,thanks.........mike

have new addition all under control and coming home thursday, thanks, mike

Latest posts

Back