• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Need your IH Cub Cadet or related equipment hauled somewhere ?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be making a trip from South Bend,IN south to Louisville,KY within the next month....I will have room going down and will be empty coming back...Let me know if I can help...KURT
[email protected]

I will be leaving South Bend on Nov. 19 headin for Lousville KY. And returning up North on Sunday the 22nd...If you need something hauled let me know A.S.A.P....Thanks...Kurt

I need a tractor in Ma hauled back to western Pa . I am just off I-80 .Even if you can get it part way across 80 there are a couple places I could leave it. Thanks

if some one could just get it to the mich border thats all i ask and would help with fuel

This Dakota has been modified in an unusual way. Might make a good Cub Hauler, no ramps needed. It appears to be front wheel drive. I didn't have time to stop and look it over.

187988.jpg

187989.jpg

i may need a cub cadet picked up in youngstown,ohio to RPRU or rockford,il. anybody coming that way. e-mail me. TIA chris

Wondering if I could get an Original w/ deck from Wichita, KS.....to somewhere near Florida.....if possible, would like to hear from you.

Thanks,

Rick

sad.gif

The deal in MOLINE ILL. fell by the wayside.
Anyway don't need anything hauled from there now.
THANKS EVERYONE!
ROD SMITH

Shift.gif

Bought a '62'CCO in Fairfax,MO. NW corner of state.It could use a ride if someone happens to be coming from that way to central Mo.,and could haul it. Anywhere closer would help!
THANK YOU!
ROD

Anybody coming from Chicagoland (Cary,IL) to SW Indiana or nearby? Have a tractor at Tom Hoffman needing to get to Princeton, IN (near Evansville)

Hi Guys,
I am trying to get a cadet mower attachment in Illinois back East, and a CC 70 in Indiana as well. Anyone heading east this summer/Fall that has room? I would help pay costs and/or trade CC goodies for the ride. Let me know, thanks! Eric in NH

I might need help getting a Cub Cadet 1000 from Western Wisconsin to Buffalo, NY area. Final destination would be Toronto Canada, I think he'll come to Buffalo and pick it up. Anyone have good ideas for me?

Anybody traveling from near Detroit Lakes, MN (Aaron Schmidt's place) toward central PA that can transport a palletized Sims cab? Please e-mail me if you have any ideas.

Cab has been delivered. Moderator may remove this and previous post.

Hi Guys,
I have a cub 122 with a "special" attachment on it that needs a ride from Arcanum,Ohio 45304 to New England. Any help getting it East would be appreciated. i can help pay expenses, and you can use it if you like!

Latest posts

Back