• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Crown Vics P71

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff, I agree with you. Lowering a vehicle just a tad to give it a more aggressive look is one thing, but laying it on the ground is a waste.

While I tend to favor GM vehicles, I gotta say my brother has a Black '04 Mercury Maurauder he bought brand new that is one sweet ride.

I forgot what they really looked like so I wandered the internet. Found bunches of pictures, but also found a slightly used one. Only 3925 miles, one owner. $37,500. Many others still selling in the $10,000 to $15,000 area. Autotrader.com

the best ones to find are 03 Pearl Blue, just under 400 made.

after bath and wax

302042.jpg

302043.jpg

302044.jpg

Hello all, my mother-in-law has a Grand Marque and the odometer has gone out. Is there somewhere I can locate this item since these models (Grand Marque and Crown Vics) are so popular? Is there something I need to look at to repair? Any help is appreciated. This car is immaculate - it has been in the garage its whole life except to drive off and on.

Rodney right of the bat I would say go to a junkyard and pull a cluster from there. But a few questions first, what year, is it only the odometer portion, are you any good at soldering small parts?

Ill post some more info for you this evening.

Jeff, I believe it is a 92 model. I have had electronics and instrumentation and usually do pretty well with soldering. (Have built circuit boards). This situation may be a moot point as the Doctors have said she shouldn't drive now so we will probably just keep it in the garage and drive it about once a week to the grocery store (about 40 miles total - she still lives in the country). We go over there as often as we can - about 2-3 times a week. We live in the country as well, just at the other end of the county. Keeping it in the garage just fools folks when she opens the garage door - if we get rid of it, it would look like no one is home. (Just a safety tool). Sorry for the long explanation. I know some parts are hard to come by.

Rodney, which instrument panel is in the car, standard analog or complete digital?

Jeff, it is the old analog and a 92 model. Kind of antiquated but it is candy apple red and still looks great and runs great. I don't know how long the odometer had been out - she said she changed oil every 6 months after it went out so I really don't know how long it had been out - she didn't tell us when it went out and she doesn't remember now.

Today I updated the radio in my "Victoria" went from am/fm/cass to a am/fm/cass/cd

My local pick n pull had 40% off day so it cost me 20 bucks.

303035.jpg

You need to clean those louvers. I would be disgusted if I was put in that car.

then you really don't want to get in my other car.

They appear a lot more dirty than they are.

Nice upgrade Jeff! What's the round button just below the radio? (Daughter's Merc has a clock there.)

as mike said it pops the trunk, got the optional button on the door also.

OK Fellas, I believe I may have caught an additional affliction to my Yellow Fever.......

I think I have P71-itis........

303770.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality, it's the only one I have handy at the moment.

I picked this one up. It's a 2007 P71, a retired IMPD (Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department) car. It has ~138,000 miles and just over 3000 idle hours. No spotlight, and as you can see it has a set of really nice rims, instead of the black steelies..... Black interior with all cloth seats, no cage, AM/FM/CD, Power Windows, Mirrors and Locks.

It's a lot of fun to drive. It is a completely different driving experience than my 2000 P71 (Which is Momma's Daily Driver). So now, both P71's are the daily drivers, and the Excursion is now back to the weekend/family/tow vehicle it was originally planned to be, rather than a daily driver.....

Back