• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Crown Vics P71

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff-
I don't know about that...

My old registration still says "pending approval". I tried reregistering again using a different email address and log on name, and for the past two weeks that one also says "pending approval", so it would seem that they are not taking any new members unless you know someone. (hint, hint...)
angel.gif

I might send me the user name in my email and I will contact a source

My username is "Thecouch" It's a term that my wife and daughter have coined for this vehicle because it rides so smooth!

The conversation at home literally goes like this, "Dad... Are we taking your Suburban, or The Couch to the grocery store today?" LOL

Jeff-

I saw a Crown Vic the other day that was really "pimped out" and thought of you and Atay. I wish I could have gotten a pic but I was on an errand and didn't have a camera. It was two-toned with flashy colors and had gigantic rims with a little bit of tire around the edges. I bet it could dance too. It was in a neighboring town so I doubt I will ever see it again.

At least there's one out there that doesn't look like it could be the law.

wayne, you might look good in a vic with those huge rims,, lol

Well, finally have my P71 back on the road. Spent most of the day Saturday, over at a buddies house swapping out the intake and the heater coolant return tube. This was after replacing the starter earlier in the week, all the water that ran down the back of the block while I was trying to determine what was going on completely corroded the starter to the point it wouldn't even click....

Took about ~7 hours to do the swap. We replaced the intake manifold with a dorman replacement, and the coolant pipe and o-rings. Looks like it may have been the intake, as the pipe and o-rings looked good, but with the intake needing to be removed to replace the pipe and rings, we did it anyway. Car is back on the road and running better than it was before we did the work...... back to DD'ing the P71 and leave the truck at home for Momma, and keep the miles down on it... now to get the IP rebuilt for my Jetta.... it decided to die a couple weeks ago......

Scott awesome to here your p71 is alive again. now your good for another 100,000

That looks good. I will definitely look into one...

Nice looking countryside in your area, reminds me of the area around Mom and Dad's in East Central Illinois.. Momma and I really liked the big White House on the left you passed.....

Your vehicle has a nice note to it.... but i don't think it was the P71..... its a V-8 though.... sorry a motorhead at heart.....

That was my 07 cvpi with 3.27 rear, whats yours sound like? Did you catch the county sheriff go by in the vic.

I,ll post more as time goes on.

Mine has a bit louder intake air sound. My exhaust doesn't rumble as much (wish it did, I know I could "fix" that, there is a P71 in my town that sounds really good) and I think I have more miles, so the road noise is more... I'm at almost 173,000

Saw the "on duty" vic...... there are still a lot on the road over here... but in my towns department and the county sheriff, as they replace them, they seem to be getting Tahoe's.... and ISP seems to like the Charger and the Tahoe. I've only seen one or two Taruceptors in my area. I'd like one of those when they are released.... the V-6 ecoboost from the SHO and Mustang coupled with AWD..... that would be sweet!!

My neighbor is a sheriffs deputy and has a vic now, and is getting an Explorer first of the year.....

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

Latest posts

Back