• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 12, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Just went down the auction site for this coming weekends extravaganza and here's just 2 rows of the over 300 GT's for sale. I'll post more pics later.
40947.jpg

Also, there's the SUPER RARE CCO Serial #391 too, LOL
40948.jpg

Ryan M:

Well, I'll try this again.........

First, Welcome to the Forum.
40952.jpg

Here is a Breakdown of the Brake Mechanism:

40953.jpg

CHARLIE - You Culling the Herd a little.... one whole row of nothing but Cubbies??
rofl.gif

BTW, there's 312 tractors on site right now with 82 more to come as the weekend approaches!

3 semi loads of toys and 2 semi loads of attachments.

Hi, I am trying to identify My cub, I think it is a 383 or 283H but i cannot get the model/serial number because the id plate is too worn. I downloaded the operating manual and have been going thru it but am not sure what is the difference.

aside from a bad carb, the tractor's hydro start losing power after a bout a 1/2 hour, i assume this is becuase the fan is missing from the hydro, any cheap alternatives to the $30 fan the dealer wants?

Tater, Don't know about a cheaper fan idea, but a good power washing of the hydro will help a lot in cooling your transmission. I think a good clean tranny without a fan is probably cooler running than one with a fan that is completely covered with dirt. The air won't cool much if the cooling fins are all plugged. You should do that regularly and check things under there anyway.

CHARLIE - Son & I, and two or three co-workers went to a sale similar to that about 10 yrs ago down by Whitewater, WI. Old guy had been an ECONOMY Tractor dealer..... but I think He only had a 100 tractors to sell....plus about a dozen hayracks full of "Stuff" One rack was piled over 2 feet deep with V-belts.... Whole rack sold for $5. Another had "Filters", another "Oils" I did My usual Auction expenditure, Pepsi & burger for Son, Coffee & Burger for Me.

Thanks Digger, I still can't find and #'s that match but that gives me a ball park idea. The only thing I can find in that area is 100512. I don't see that # any where.

Pugs

I just inherited a very nice 782 - with one problem: it mowed about 1 acre with no oil in it. The KT17 Series II that's in it is in mint condition externally (but it doesn't run), so I think I'd like to have it rebuilt. $2k for a new Kohler is out of the question. $1500 for the Honda retrofit wouldn't be my first choice. Anyone know who I should contact to rebuild the Kohler (I'd prefer to have it done by someone who knows these engines versus someone just following the Kohler service manual)?

Fellas: A quick question,,,, What lube goes in the rearend of a GEAR DRIVE 122 cub? I called my dealer and he quickly said, HYTRAN fluid.... but for some reason, I'm not so quick to believe him. Can anyone here tell me if that is true or not?

Thanks in Advance!
RWilke
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back