• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 02, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, sorry Charlie, and we'll also go back to "F8" (" didja RTFM" ??) for all questions
happy.gif

ROB, inline filter has not been removed, except to ensure it was was not plugged.

KENDELL, don't know how long my brother let the 582 sit without starting or draining gas. All I know is that it was running up unitl yesterday, althougth it did fail to start last week and I had to prime carb to get it to run. It ran and smoothed out and was fine until now. Does this call for a carb overhaul or will it clean up?

I borrowed the 582 to work with while I restore my 169. So far, all I've done is work on the 582, rather than work with it. I'm getting tired of this. Front end, voltage regulator, rusting wheels, leaking gas cap, grease fittings broken off, broken wiring, yada, yada, yada!

John-David Reaves Roll Tide

Charlie: Thanks!
thumbsup_old.gif

John-David : I think your brother snookered you into a Cub renovation
err.gif

Yeah Kendell, he even brought a few cans of International Red and Ivory paint by the house and asked me if I'd paint the 582 while I was using it?? But, I do take care of my things - and he never has been known to do any work unless something completely refused to run.

John-David Reaves Roll Tide

Hi my son and I just bought a 105 and can't figure out the handle on the left side of the frame below the seat? Please let us know. thanks

Kurt: My God you are making this old man drool and envious as the devil. As I am starting my 106 aka 706 narrow front project it is so great to see another project completed and such very impressive workmanship. The rear wheel detail is amazing and I hadn't even thought that far.

I also have a little pedal tractor that is being restored the same way (bought for my son in 1974).

Thank you for the pictures and I have your e-mail address saved.
err.gif

Pops
old.gif

<font face="arial,helvetica"></font>
Does anyone know where I can get prints (pictures) of the mounting blocks to add an angle hydraulic cylinder to my 42” snow blade. I’ve tried looking through the FAQ section and haven’t found anything, must have missed it.}

Kurt S.

Great Project, wish I had more time! I made a wagon for my kids this summer, they love it too. Here are a few pics of my junk.

Tom
93634.jpg

93635.jpg

93636.jpg

93637.jpg

Kurt S
VERY VERY NICE!!! great work. are the rear wheels from scratch? thanks so much for the pics.
Darryl

Latest posts

Back