• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 30, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see Mr. M&W found http://www.extremepumpkin.com
lol.gif

Mark B. -

Considering what just happened to Travis, I dare say that there's DEFINITELY NO chance of us ever releasing such info. We surely don't want to be party to someone finding out where someone lives and taking all their Cubs. Or worse.

We respect everyone's privacy here. If you want to fill out the appropriate information in your profile here and let people look it up on their own, that's fine. But we're not going to release everyone's locations.

Bryan/Mark-

I agree w/Bryan wholeheartedly. While many of us keep our Cubs indoors, many more use the old "tarp sheds," and it would be far too easy for the miscreants of the world to figure out who among us have Cubs that are vulnerable. If someone's willing to come into Travis' building, "backyard" Cubs are even easier to swipe.

After all, with the price of ammo of late, I'd hate to have to start spending it on "late-night Cub shoppers".
war.gif

Kinda the same logic why Hot Rod puts those funny red license plates on the feature cars.

Charlie, no word from Gunnar recently.

Bryan, I have Gunnar's address but not Juha's.

Art, I'd show up for a pre WFM get together. :eek:)

Keith E-
I've used spray adhesives with little luck in the long term. Good for "projects", but just doesn't have the longevity for long term use. I have had good luck using contact cement. Brush it on thin and in a smaller contact area than the actual decal so it doesn't "goober" all over and let it dry, then put the decal on.

I've used a lot of different adhesives here at work for repairs along the way. Seems like a daily thing.

Kraig -

Send me whatcha got, please. I should have the European ISOs transferred from HQ soon...

Kraig ; I've seen decals put on then clear coat applyed over the top. the guy who painted my Harley did it in 1 spot on the bike and it looked pretty cool. I think besides He & I no ones ever seen it because its under the seat
happy.gif

Kraig- No other info...I just found the pictures, and the name of the guy. . about 22 people with the name T. Kelley or Tim Kelley in the Indiana phone listings.

Joe- Any luck with Fed-Ex yet?

Bryan, already done.

Art, which rear blade? There are two in the photo if you look close you might see the second.

I was just looking at the new map Bryan . great Idea! how about a different color pin for the forum sponsers ? (not that I want to make things difficult for you, but I will)

Kraig- You happen to have a hi-res shot of all of us plowing up that hill that you can email me? (posted on last archive page)

Kraig-
I think you know which one...
<font size="-2">or at least you should!</font>

Ryan-
Get the 105 goin'?

Thanks for the response to my inquiry and apologies to the "experts" here, I call professionals those who know what they are doing not that they necessarily get paid to do so. Hats off to this forum there is a great wealth of information and friendship obviously.

Gentlemen,

A friend of mine is interested in possibly mentioning plow day on his televsion farm show, and maybe using some of the pd6 pictures. I forwarded him a copy of the line of cubs plowing up the hill, and he thought it was great! He may contact some of you for pictures and permission to use them.

CJM

Charles M., would he like some video? I have a little over 2 hours to choose from. I can send him a video if he wishes to use it.

Art, yes I know which one you are referring to, for the right price it can be yours. :eek:)

Ryan, I'll get a copy out to you soon.

Latest posts

Back