• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 30, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bryan, Steve B and I just had a conversation about that. Just by us talking on here, people know where we live and what we have. Then, when we go on a trip (as in, gone from our house), we post it on here. I'll likely NOT be doing that anymore ;-)

Kraig, BTW, the news called and said the tape was ready to be picked up. I'll fire it off as soon as we get it.

A funny little twist to the story is that the thieves run out of gas in their pickup on the way home. Cops pulled over at that time and got the S/N's off the tractors!!

Wow, this is my 2010th post according to the "total posts" counter thingy in my profile. And I don't think that's counting the posts before switching to the new version of the Discus software and certainly wouldn't count the Voyager Forum posts.

Travis -

Yes, that's a bit more problematic for those in a less densely populated area where it wouldn't take much to drive up and down a few country roads and notice a pile of Cubs
wink.gif

Jared P:
I was recently at the tire dealer for my car and after it was done, asked him if he could get Ag tires for my garden tractor. He said yes and went right to the Titan Tru Power catalog. He's a former Goodyear Dealer and now a Kelly Tire dealer. His brother owns the truck tire end of the business that their dad left them.
I was pleasantly surprised that a) he knew what I needed and that b) he could get them. He gave me a price of $60.00 a piece for 23/10.5/12's. I guess I'd pay a little extra for the convenience but for me, I'd do it.
Point is, go to a reputable tire dealer and ask. You may be surprised.

Bryan, and here I thought we were safer ;-)

Anyone want to come over tomorrow and help tear down Cubs, and organize parts???? Shoot me an email if you're interested.

You will also need a photo ID if I don't know you (hehehe)

Travis -

As far as I know, the meth ain't comin' from Chicago, it's comin' from Iowa!

And the photo ID ain't such a bad idea...
wink.gif

You guys are touching on a Non-Cub related topic that hits close to home. Seems like ALL college kids have AOL Instant Messanger now.... and the "Away Messages" some kids put on absolutely AMAZE Me.... Some "X rated", some just perverted, some just plain stupid considering the type deviates that hang around college campuses now days. Oh Well.... Some of the people really aren't THAT bad.... Especially when they're taking Their medication....

Bryan, we busted one 2 miles from my house. I was 10 feet from the front door in full gear, with an airpack when they did the raid. That's one thing I will NEVER forget.

Plus, there was an anhydrous tank parked next to the 982 in the impound.

Happy Halloween All:

Dang it Travis.... Angel and I have some errands to do tomorrow. Otherwise I would gladly bring photo I.D. and help. Oh and not to sound discouraging on law and order things I know that things haven't changed in not quite a hundred years as far as justice. The fella that was the kidnapper in Iowa's first (and largest ransom) kidnapping only got a few years in prison and then got set free. The victim was an elderly person and the whole thing ruined her and her husband's health. Sad to say leniency will probably be the outcome with the alledged perpetrators in your case... although I hope not.

Just thought of this also. The next time Plow Day is held in Iowa we'll have to notify IPTV (Iowa Public Television).

Travis - We had a drug bust in our small town of Garland. We were all geared up, gloves, hood, SCBA, the whole shebang... The cops goes in wearing a jacket, a ball cap and sunglasses (safety glasses...I'm sure!)

The funny occurred when the SHP guy when through a hole in the middle of the living room floor and landed in the basement! Fortunately the only thing hurt was his pride. Gadget

Marlin,
IPTV was, Many other news sources were notified as well 3 months in advance. Most all said they needed up to a years notice, yea right!
headphones.gif

Travis -

It appears that red phosphorus is the newest ingredient, they won't need the ammonia anymore...

Be careful...

Art- Got the 105 running a couple days after we got home. . it just took a lot of coaxing and little cussing.

Ended up it took a personal threat to get it to cooperate. Told the 105 I would pretend he was a 104 w/creeper, and that my name was Travis.
lazerburn.gif
Fired right up after that!
happy.gif

Ryan, If the 105 acts up again, show it this photo. :eek:)
13508.jpg

Ryan, maybe I should take some pics of the frames at my house tomorrow ;-)

Back