• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 21, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmasheris

displayname
Michael A.Masheris
Damm archive bug.It is Hell or High water .Go for the Gusto.
happy.gif
Twister and Plowmaster will be Pissed if they can't play in the dirt
ihrotate.gif
animatedbear.gif

(Message edited by mmasheris on October 21, 2004)

Hi
I'm new to the forum and have a 129. I tried doing a search on snow blower attachments but came up short. Can anyone tell me what part number snowblower will fit my tractor? The frame width is approx 13.5"

Thanks
Glenn

Howdy Glen!! Welcome to the clinic for those infected with yellow and white fever.
wink.gif

You are looking for a QA (36or42) A blower. What you need is one for a "wide" frame tractor. The 36 is a 36 inch wide one, and a 42 is a 42 inch wide blower. You most likely will want a 42.

I'm sure there will be more on this later as every one wakes up.

Are you going to Plow Day????

(Message edited by till on October 21, 2004)

Hey guys, got my 104 runnin, but she's chirpin (blown head gasket?). What's the right torque on the head bolts? Couldn't find it on the FAQ.

Tom,

Two things; First the torque is 30-35 foot pounds.

Second, you need to torque them in the right pattern. The pattern can be found in the manual. Or in the Kohler K series manual found on line at the Kohler web page. It is free at that.

Tom- would the form agree if i said from 250-300 inch pounds, good idea to retorque after u run it.

Tyler T., here's some of what I have on Dan Hoefler's 4WD 100 that Dan was kind enough to share.
22325.jpg

22326.jpg

22327.jpg

22328.jpg

22329.jpg

22330.jpg

(Message edited by kmcconaughey on October 21, 2004)

Kraig -

What about the "infamous" photo?
wink.gif

Anyone remember the "rally" talk of Bluto Blutarsky from Animal house? "Did we play dead when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Did we hide when Art wore his kilt? He!! NO!, We plow at Plow Day whether is rainin or not!....Now who's with me??............

(This has been edited to fit in this venue....)

Tyler T., I have a bunch more photos of Dan's 4WD 100 that I could put in a zip file and send via email. I hate to post to many photos at one time and slow down the forum. Just let me know if you would like me to send them. They are photos of it after Dan finished it that I and others took at various Plow Days and WFM Spring Tillage Days, etc.

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

I hate to post to many photos...<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

roflol.gif

Rain, rain, stay away. This old dog wants Plow Day. (On the 23rd)
22334.jpg

Bryan,
Got my first picture to post. Sorry I missed the "how to" in the FAQ when I looked there. Guess I've worked WAY too many 12 hour mid-nite shifts.

It's 192 miles to Plow Day, we've got a full tank of diesel, a half a bottle of MMO, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

22341.jpg

Charlie-
I can make the forcast look however we want it..
22345.jpg

Maybe we're just checking the wrong sites?
;-)

Ryan-
Awesome....truly awesome!!!
thumbsup.gif

Latest posts

Back