• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 21, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KRAIG - What impresses Me is how well Dan's 4X4 works.... I remember plowing in the same land as Him at PD#1 and with no weights of any kind He wasn't slipping or spinning anyhwere. There was a situation once with the front differential..... but then I saw several people with the same problems with the rearend too!

Thanks for all of the photos. It all looks way too complicated for me right now. Are you planning on attending the Penfield Il. show in summer of 2005? Dan H. stuff was very appreciated at the red power round up.

If you would like; I would enjoy more photos of the 4X4; is it constant 4x4? Thanks alot Tyler

Denny,
22349.jpg

Tyler T., photos are on the way (I hope you're not on a dial up.....). It has a lever to shift it into and out of 4wd.
22351.jpg

(Message edited by kmcconaughey on October 21, 2004)

Not only is that 4X4 awesome, but his attention to detail is unreal. For instance, the arc of the 4X4 shifter is the same arc as the creeper lever, it turns tighter than a regular 100, you can shave in the reflections of his paint, etc. I'm thinking that there's not many people that could do (or will do) that kind of work.

Travis -

And let's not forget how he turned the smooth steel of his transfer case into something that looked like it had been cast as part of the tranny case since day one. Amazing...

Bryan, Travis, yep, Dan does amazing work and how he remains so modest about it is beyond me!
22356.jpg

Bryan, I had to stop my list somewhere. There's not enough room on this page
lol.gif

BTW, he has canceled for this weekend also.

Travis -

I wouldn't doubt it. He HATES trailering his stuff in the rain cuz he's gotta spend a week cleaning it all off...

To load or not to load that is the question....
T minus 41 hours 30 minutes and 39 hours 30 minutes till breakfast.

Or is it T minus 209 hours 30 minutes????????

Maybe I need to get loaded?!?!!?!?

(Message edited by till on October 21, 2004)

I don't think the word "Amazing" quite covers the visual result of Don's work...

...but I can't think of any single adequate word to do it...

BTW... not raining here right now... my local radar covers ALL of Illinois, all but the bottom edge of Oklahoma, and it's all clear... hopin' it stays nice!

DK :)

Dave, Don or Dan? We have one of each...... One is a metal magician the other is an engine expert.

There's a Travis too. He's not much of an expert on anything, but he sure thinks he is
lol.gif

Tedd, I'm going to load anyway, but if that forecast doesn't change a LOT, we're not heading down.

I'm headed out to the farm shortly to assess the situation.......weather forecast for friday night isn't great......I'll let you guys know what's up tonight.

Back