• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 08, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks (HPS)
I'll post some pics tomorrow.I only have my camera phone so I'll test the resolution.
Here is my almost completed 128.

Nice 129 resto, now all it needs is a new seat, and a friend to play with, or at least to share the shed with...
Bondo... fun stuff, but a pain if you don't work fast enough. Made my hood look better, (rivet heads disappeared, and the seams and pits in my new nose cone went away... now to finish the fenders, battery box, and engine... then primer, sand and paint the rest (3 point, fenders, and nose/hood.
Sooo, should be done relatively soon, then the bill, uggghhh... anyone have the link for the Kohler manual? (Couldn't find it in the archives...)K-Series

Glen C. -

Incompetence for not reading the FAQ?
wink.gif

Howdy all, First post, but thoroughly enjoying the discussion. Does anyone have ANY knowledge of the trencher attachments?

Noel B.
Welcome to the forum.
thumbsup_old.gif

Do a search for trencher, hawkbuilt or groundsaw and you'll finds tons of info on them.
66416.jpg

Richard- your tractor is a beaut! Get that damn seat off there, will ya? Dave

Thanks Digger, I have been searching the vaults, and from what I can tell, there are about three or four people that currently own one. I just recently acquired my second one, and am engaged in getting it back in tip top shape. (working shape that is) the first one I have needs LOTS of TLC, but from my experience with this one I hope to eventually get two complete trenchers out of the deal. I haven't seen anyone owning up to having any real documentation on them as of yet, though.

Charlie
Wow you really have improved the stock at CC Specialties. Are those prices current for a trencher kit?
ihrotate.gif

Ok guys the kids are using "Gus the 1650", called Sunday and said he wouldn't start. Charged the battery and he started right up and soon as I pulled the PTO switch the amp went right to discharge.

All wire connections are clean and good to go could the regulator go bad that quick?

Pops

Ben C:

When you say "soon as I pulled the PTO switch", does that mean you turned the PTO switch on...??

}
dunno.gif

Hey Charlie, Here are the pics of the unknown tractor I asked you about. Any thoughts on an I.D.?
66429.jpg

66430.jpg

66431.jpg

66432.jpg

Jim T., (the top photo is reversed...that or it's a rare left hand version
clown.gif
) That looks like a 149 to me!

Yes it does Roland! I mean the AMP guage just pegs itself on the DC side. Never done that before but everything works great it is "just" not charging the battery and it has happened all at once.

I have used the 1650 all summer for big and small mowing jobs. It has always kept the battery up. The worse thing it is up at the kids house they have no tools and before I go dragging things up there I was kinda looking for a quick suggestion. I do have an extra rectifer or regulator what ever it is called just thought somebody might have had this problem also.

Fun trying to keep 3 Cubs going they all do their own fair share of work.
bubbly.gif

Pops

I don't know how those pics got spread out like that. Sorry.
Here are my other cubs.
66435.jpg

Latest posts

Back