• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 21, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
70608.gif

KentuckyKEN-

That's probably what my Thanksgiving dinner will be like, I don't know how fancy the cafeteria will get for the like 5 people that are still here...
uhoh.gif

me again, I got this great idea just now lol. Can i split the line that runs to the lift on my 149 and run it to the front of the Cub to put quick conects for a cylinder to angle my snow blade. has anybody done that mod ? thanks Don
could someone add spell check to this(add message here) lol

Don- Don't forget to take pics as you split the 149 to replace that gasket. I need to do the same thing and will need all the help I can muster up!!
old.gif

Don T,

Check with one of the forum's many fine sponsors above. Also, there's a guy selling these decals on greedbay who makes a nice repro. They are printed on thin metal backing very similar to the original. Search for cub cadet decal and look for a listing titled "Metal IH Plate for Cub Cadet 108-169 Grill + s IH decal". Just superglue on to the grill

Hi to all I am new to this forum I have a early 70's 149 Cub with roto tiller . It is one tough machine . A tree fell on it last week destroyed the steering wheel , cracked the fiberglass dash and snapped the steering axle in half and put a small dint in the hood . I welded the axle back together and put it back on . Now I would like to replace the fiberglass dash . What other dash's are interchangeable ?
I was reading with interest the discussion on the loader for the 149 . That is a project I hope to start next summer but first I have to finish the tow behind digger I am building . Here is a link to site with plans and pic's http://www.backhoeplans.com/

PaulV

Don,

I think you'd have to add another valve, but yes, you should be able to do it. I've thought about taking the dual hydraulic setup from a Quietline and adapting it to my 149 project...

Hello i just could not leave the cub alone, had to remove rearend from the frame after supper. boy i wish i had step by step instructions lol. this scares me .rear pan was cleaned and ready for reinstall.
70611.jpg

Don T.
I guess the link to the Service manual I sent ya got lost?
biggrin.gif

I dunno about you Nova Scotia guys!
dunno.gif

BTW, get those hydro port fittings CAPPED!

Chralie ,i guess you`l have to post that link for the service manual for my 149.lol you don`t want me to get lost now .lol
whistling.gif

Paul S. good to see another cubber from the Left Coast, Welcome!! These guys will help as they are very Knowledgable with these cubs, I am still learnin to. The dash from a 108,109,129,149 & 169 will be the same ,there's may be more but I'm not sure which models they would be. I do know that the sponsers above can get ya one and the WILL ship it across the border for ya. If ya need any more (local ) help shoot me an email

Thanks Charlie. Just 4 bolts to remove , but not before i cover the 2 ports and clean here good. my iH dealer don`t sell hytran they said i should use sho-tdh. have you ever heard of this stuf. later Don
coffee.gif

Don T.
Never heard of it.

Well it was bound to happen sooner or later! Grrrrrrrrrrrr
70613.jpg

Time to get the leaf blower out again, LOL

To All:

Have a Great Thanksgiving Day...

70616.jpg

Uh Boss.....the same white stuff here. Nothing like have a White Thanksgiving Day...

thumbsup.gif

happy.gif

ihrotate.gif

Need help with the deck drive belt CC 149, deck# 483-U 1111. 3/8 x 75 1/2" to short, 3/8 x 81" to long. Are they any other belts that I can try? Thank you, Don B. Have a safe and happy T-Day to everyone and your families.

Gobble, gobble....
I should be able to smell turkey cooking in a few hours, then have plenty left for soup and chili. Yum!
Charlie, why didn't you just catch it as it was falling? You could have made four or five snowballs.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Especially to those not getting home for the holiday. Matt good luck at E-R.

Latest posts

Back