Archive through November 16, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody have any information on a #1 dump cart? Perhaps a picture? I found one listed in the classified ads and was wondering if they're rare or odd in any way. I can't seem to locate any information.

Jared,
here is a 61 original with a #1 dump trailer.
216542.jpg

i was too cheep to buy a no.1 cart so i made one this is my redneck version
clappy.gif

216549.jpg

its not quite finished in this pic, i added a latch to it since.

Here are some pictures as promised. The last one is an original that was thrown in on the deal. Thanks again for the info, that worked out great!

216581.jpg

216582.jpg

216583.jpg

Matt S., I like it! Looks kind of like a stretched #1. Say, would that make it a #1.5 Cart?
1a_scratchhead.gif
happy.gif

Kraig McConaughey "Keeper of the Photos"

coffee.gif
I like to hit enter twice between each picture also. I think it makes it easier to see each picture.I was looking at getting a few parts ready for my 125 engine install and I see I need all the parts where the throttle cable goes to the block, a governor spring. That whole assembly would be great If I knew when to buy the parts. Charlie does not sell the parts I need I see. (wish he did) Out to the shop and make some dust .
Slant%20Tongue.gif

Lewis P.
The T-Rex here in Chicago is 90% real bone. The T-Rex we have on the road is 100% fiberglass.

Latest posts

Back