• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 01, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FOR SALE: CUB CADET 1912,1189HRS., RUNS GOOD,NEW SEAT, FRESH TUNEUP, NEW FILTERS, NEW COOLING FAN, 19.9 ONAN, 50" DECK, 450 BLOWER, TIRE CHAINS,OWNERS MANUALS, $2200, LOCATED IN WEST CENTRAL PA., CONTACT ME AT [email protected]

Cub cadet 147 frame $50. 2 hydro rear ends one out of a 1650 and one out of a 107 $50 . 102 does not run $200.Located in Chadwick Il Thanks Lee (319)330 4030

I dont know if anybody wants it... But I picked up a 123 on Sunday for its 3 point lift... I got what I wanted and now I am just taking it in for scrap if nobody wants it. No motor, but it does have a decent straight hood. Hows $20? Thats about what its worth for scrap. I'll go take a pic

For sale cub cadet wide frame spring assist. This will fit 109, 129, 149, 169, 582, 682, etc... Asking $60 and that includes shipping
Give me a call 309-573-3215
215930.jpg

Ok guys, I sold the 100 headlight assembly. I still have the Narrow Frame Rear Lift with Brinly Spring Assist posted on 11/4. One of these just sold on ePain 2 days ago for $129 and it wasn't refurbed. Another in Sept for $135. I'm gonna offer to separate them.

Narrow Frame Rear Lift (without the Brinly Spring Assist shown in the pic posted 11/4) $100 plus shipping. Includes that nice big lift pin in the rock shaft that costs $20 if bought by itself.

Narrow Frame Brinly Spring Assist $50 plus shipping. You get all the white parts in the pic posted 11/4, except the big lift pin that's in the rock shaft. (You guys with snow throwers, give your armstrong lift some assistance. Really does make it alot easier to lift).

See pics in the message posted 11/4. If you want some larger pics just e-mail me and I'll send them to you direct.

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die
(but their parts do get passed around)

Tyler T. Don't take that 123 to scrap.... SOMEBODY will take it. You're too far away for me at the present.

IH push mower. Starts and runs fine. $250.00
215942.jpg

215943.jpg

215944.jpg

CW-36 Snow thrower. $125.00

215945.jpg

215946.jpg

Guys - I see I screwed up that post last nite. New lower prices are:

$130 Narrow Frame Rear Lift with Brinly Spring Assist (everything in the pic).

Or separated as follows:
$100 IH Rear Lift items.
$50 Brinly Spring Assist items.

I pay the shipping.

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die

The headlight assembly and the rear lift with spring assist are sold. Many thanks to Nic, John, and Lyle.

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die - and their parts gets used and used and used and used and used and used.

For Sale:
I.H. LIGHTED POWER LAWN PRODUCTS SIGN!
Dirty,but works good.
IT IS LIGHTED ON BOTH SIDES.
600.00 or trade!

Latest posts

Back