• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 22, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nf fenders 70-100

$175.00 plus shipping
194643.jpg

or free delivery to little g in Dyersville Ia

Cadet 383 hydro
194649.jpg

194650.jpg

194651.jpg

194652.jpg

New cooling fan installed 2 years ago, enging runs but needs chargeing system repaired, no batttery in mower, and carb needs a good cleaning.
$150, pick up only, no shipping on this.

I have for sale a cub cadet 782. I am asking $700 for it but I am open to reasonable offers. I will deliver this for free to the little G show in Dyersville. The tractor smokes some and could use a new set of rings I'm sure. It still has power when pulling things. I have changed all fluids and filters. Please call with any questions. 309-573-3215

194670.jpg

Just redone 782 for sale. Frame off repaint with pictures to prove it. Red turned out EXCELLENT. Motor parts painted high heat black. Anything that could have caused problems was repaired while apart including a trunion repair. Had new tubes, one rear rim, one front tire, engine gaskets (cleaned out around valves and everything before starting to be safe), mule drive pulley, carb bowl, hydro fluid, and anything else I can't think of at the moment. Series II replacement has about 60 original hours on it. Will need carb cleaned to be ready or adjustable jet carb (runs with choke like many non-adjustable carbs I've had). Comes with mule drive (restored) and extra coil/wires. Looking for $1000.
194727.jpg

194728.jpg

I'm sad to say that I'm geting out of Cubbin. My wife found us a house with a postage stamp lot, so no room/need for the toys. The Cub's rusting away in the tall grass. I'd like to make a good deal to someone all at once.

I've got a tired ole 126 that is in need of repair. I've had it running recently, but carb is major problem, so motor is not what you're buying it for. Items known to be needed: Carb or cleaning. Clutch work-a bearing is shot IIRC. Seat is cracked.

Tractor is currently equipped with: rear lift, creeper, and light panel with incorrect mounting hardware. No switch. Delta shaped 42" deck-usable, fair.

Implements:

Snow/Dirt blade: good to very good
Brinly box blade: used once. Complete.
Spike aerator: POS-aren't they all?
Brinly moldboard plows: parts of 2. Cannot make a complete unit. Parts known missing:
One coulter, one hitch yoke (with the three holes), three of the four beams. All other parts new out of box.

Other various parts: pair of lead? wheel weights-homemade approx 50 lbs each, 8.50 (IIRC) chains-4 link twisted,tired Q/L muffler box parts, Brinly hitch (version with angled corner bends) with tweak on one side,

I'd like to make someone a good deal for all. I do not have time to pack and ship individual items. If you're near St. Louis, MO, please contact me. I'm thinking $500. Let's talk. Cell: three one four- five six zero- 1834.

rear lights-10.00 for wide frame set,10.00 each for the other ones, carriers-20.00,plus shipping, like new 12 h.p. complete-300.00,complete 582 rear end-150.00 pick up only ohio
194780.jpg

194781.jpg

194782.jpg

194783.jpg

complete 1806 with creeper good sheet metal no engine[roller] 300.00 has a 38" deck pick up only ohio
194786.jpg

Ok, for you guys that put in alot of seat time on your Cubs, here's an arm rest kit I've had sittin around for awhile. I intended to install it on my 169 but discovered one of the arm rest brackets must be bent (possibly from a roll over or something). It's probably gonna takes some heat to straighten it out - but if you got the tools shouldn't be bad. I had this all painted in black and ready to install before I discovered one side was bent, and I don't have access to the heat or bending tools since moving out here to the left coast. The arm rests themselves are in really nice shape. There are no tears but a few small pin holes in the sides. These are not just vinyl covered, they seem to be more of a molded spongy foam but appear very durable. Don't know if they are IH or not, but they are not the standard short arm IH kit for Cubs. These are a larger size (black arm part is 10 and 1/2" long). You'd usually find on these on larger tractors. Arms are made to flip upright. Note the backing plate gets mounted on the outside of the seat pan to support the forward pressure when you have your arm pushing down on the arm rest. I have no mounting instructions or bolts. You'll also need one new wavy washer (probably from someone like Granger or McMaster - see blurry pic) and you may need to make up 2 new adjustment screws. The originals were rusted so I tossed them and made up a couple allen heads that seem like they would work (may need a little more refining). I'd like to get $50 and I'll pay the shipping from Seattle. Send an e-mail to [email protected]
(mention Hydro Harry and I'll knock $5 off).
194803.jpg

194804.jpg

194805.jpg

Back