• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 18, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the vr for the original is on back order would vr from a 107 # IH514130R92 work in is place? Thanks

Curtis S.
Your statement,
"That parts look-up has the part no.s for everything that's still available from MTD".
Is not quite right there chief.

They do however have most every part that is WAS available for our beloved Cubs, and that's where it ends. Just a Parts Lookup, nothin more, nothin less, sorry to say.

Jed D.
And once again, that's why we have those Pretty Sponsor Buttons at the top of our pages.
thumbsup_old.gif

Anyone have some pictures of the International walk behind mowers. I looked at some in person today and they seem very similar to a lawnboy mower. Did lawnboy in fact make some of the parts for cub cadet walk behind back then?

what is this national Cub Cadet 100 takes a dive month?

Kraig- that was pic with camera phone- I will take good one with digital camera in future. It was repainted like that when I got it at auction. missing couple things. got the hydro release lever/plate assy for it(not on yet) needs spring & belts for deck. Front tires are crappy but hold air-or tubes do- back ones I guesstimate 50%
Got snow plow, looking for rear hitsh & things to attach to it. Runs a hair rich,but starts fine,oil looks good,goes forward/back/left /right, so it'll do for now. I can hardly wait to see if it'll pull one of my station wagons.
bubbly.gif

84240.jpg

Hi all, I have a question for the twin owners. I have a 782 with a M18 conversion. My wife used this tractor the last couple of years before she got hurt (once she saw it she said it was hers). I have had to do the mowing this year with it since Scott is using my 149. When I get into thick-tall-dog fertilized grass, the engine bogs down to the point of killing the engine. I have adjusted the governor per the service manual to make it more sensitive. After the adjustment same problem. Is more sensitive what I need to do, if this were the 149 I would have no problem making the adjustment. Do I really need to make it less sensitive?? Any ideas will be appreciated

Michael

What? Your 100 break down also?

The teaser spring in mine must have been broke for some time.
Yesterday after returning home from the Chippewa Valley Heritage days event I decided it would be a good idea to use the 100 to plow my brothers garden.
Made 3 passes befor the clutch no longer would disconect. Check to see what the problem was, a busted teaser spring and a driveshaft worn half way through.
Will be needing a new drive shaft to get the 100 back up and running.
Guess its time to go click on one of those nice colorfull boxes up top and find a driveshaft.

Anybody find a steering wheel spinner knob that works on the deep dish 82 series steering wheels? I've tried one that just clamps the rim, but it won't "stay put" for me in use. One I got at TSC that clamps on the spoke as well as the rim holds still, but needs serious shimming to be perpendicular to the plane of the wheel.

Kevin

Kevin,

Bend the tap that goes over the spoke down and then install the TSC version. It will still angle inward a bit, but not enough to affect function...it still spins nicely at a bit of an angle and beats hand-over-hand steering.

Back