• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 18, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todd, is that a foot control hydro I see??? More photos please!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I was having a great ride on my O mowing the lawn ( 1 acre) i was just about to make the last pass when i felt my foot getting wet. seems the petcock fell out and gas tank was pouring out on my foot. She had to be dragged back to the shop.A full tank of gas was recovered before it could mess up the lawn.of the 4 tractors i have ,i don`t now have 1 to mow with! later Don T

Wyatt:
When you speak of draft sensing, I'm familiar with what Ford/Ferguson used on the 9N 2N 8N stuff. The lighter Cubs (I'm speaking up through maybe the 16 horse) don't actually have draft sensing - some type of feedback in the system to vary tool height - in their hydraulics, do they ?

Kendell-
I might be wrong, but I don't believe IHC used draft sensing on lower HP tractors. On larger units lower link draft sensing was used, as do most higher HP tractors.

Craig - I got pic from the parts lookup finder ^
it has that as no. 8 in their parts page. Yes I have a 107 now, I had gone to look at a sleeve hich setup fpr sale,he had everything but that adapter bracket to put on my 107. Being new to this, I came back to here to find out what I was missing to make sleeve hitch mount to my 107.
Heres Jr. in the garage:

84144.jpg

Harry, that's a good looking 107! BTW, CC Specialties sells that bracket.

One of these days I will remember to put everything in one post.maybe...
Curious while on subject of 3 point sleeve hitch for NF tractors, what is heaviest implement or attachment you can connect to rear of one of these & be able to pick it up off ground with lift handle? does the spring assist help with the heavy ones?

Harry M.-

Yes, the spring assist helps greatly, and I'd say the largest attachment is the tiller, at 225 lbs. Put more weight on the hitch, and you risk breaking the cast piece.

Pete-
Welcome to the forum, but this section of the forum is for <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> GARDEN tractors.

Your 1110 is a LAWN tractor that was built by <font color="0000ff">MTD</font> not <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT>.

Post your question in that section for better results

bash.gif

I type slower than someone around here moderates

bash.gif

Talk about a hair-trigger... Jeeze. Couldn't have been Charlie, he's not that fast!
pop.gif

I'm trying to get my old 100 running, and the 1st thing has been to pull the carb and get it cleaned up, inspected, repaired, adjusted....Whatever it needs.
It ran as it sits back in 2003, but its been sitting since then.
I'm having trouble getting it cleaned up tho.
I've had it soaking in the parts washer with NAPA's Kensol for about 3 days now.

Even scrubbing it with the Kensol and a brass brush isnt getting the job done. (But its sure doing a number on my back, leaning over the washer for an hour at a time).

So...I'm looking for ideas on what to use for a cleaner that might work better.

I wish I could get my hands on some mercuric acid to use as a quick dip. Even if I had some tho, I dont know if even a quick dip would eat into the cast metal.

Any suggestions?

Also, carb is a Carter, I'm assuming Model N. (I cant read anything other than Carter, because of the old paint and filth).
I dont see any procedures listed in the Kohler manuals for Carters...Are they similar enough to just follow the Walbro procedures AND specs?

Thanx a bunch.

Art-
I'm not sure what Kensol is, but after a quick internet search that looks more like a degreaser than an actual carb-cleaner. Cleaning a carb with the right stuff is not a back breaking operation and will have your carb looking like new.

Go back to NAPA and tell them you want carb cleaner in a gallon can with the metal basket in it. Should be right around $30 for the can of it, but it will clean MANY carbs so the cost isn't that bad when you figure how well it works.

This is a generic picture stolen off the internet to give you an idea of what you're looking for.
84148.jpg

Can some body give me a part # for a voltage regulator for an original cc I've searched to no avail.IH # Or NAPA# would be great! Thanks Jed

Jed D.
There's a very good reason that we have the parts Lookup Button above among the Sponsor buttons.
biggrin.gif

So you could have looked it up and found it to be IH-121577-C1, which switches to IH-121577-C2 now.

Jed D- according to the parts look-up, at the top of the page, the part no. for an original voltage reg. is IH-121577-C1. That parts look-up has the part no.s for everything that's still available from MTD, for these old Tractors, and is real user friendly. Also, most all the guys up there, carry them.

thanks guys just found this part lookup button I've heard soooo much about.
Jed

Back