• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 04, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lurking...
lurking.gif

not much to say...
too wet to till, grass not growing yet...

Art, nice pictures. Advertising is nice. That 122 with the tiller would never have tipped that trailer down like it shows, BTDT today. I had to back the 129 with tiller on the trailer today to get some tongue weight and I have 60# of weight on the front. I tilled the brother-in-laws and his landlord's garden today that I plowed last week. What I intended to be a freebie turned out to be profitable. I came home with $45 in my pocket. That spring plowing sure worked up nice. I had to go over the freshly plowed sod a couple times but even it worked up great. Well, back to sanding the bottom of the 50" deck and putting a few coats of slip plate on it and new blades. Of course they are new Gator blades.

yep it's a slow day when ya gotta pick on Batman ... but after seeing another one of Adam's commercials on tv I just had to do it ! Batman made me do it !!

18546.gif

Hey Kentuck!
How come that blower is turnin counter clock wise? HUH !!!!!!!
Must be a Kohler blower, yea that's it! snicker

OK, I have a quick question.

What is the weight of a 127, compared to a 1450 and a 72?? Does anyone have these numbers?

I serched for the info and cannot find it.

thanks, Joe

Digger Digger Digger --- there's only 2 frames , start looking when the other frame (90º apart) begins.
Why do wagon wheel spokes look like they go backwards ?

Joe -- is that before or after the Atkins diet ?

Think I'll get me 8 pound "computer tool" and go play golf with the reflectors in the middle of the road out front.... damn I'm bored !

Dig - the real pic is on my profile ...

It may have to much backpressure ... I'll open the lid, where's the ol lady's pot holder ...

I have a Cub Cadet 782 that won't run with any power when it gets hot. kt17s spec 24302. Replaced coil, checked plugs & points. Runs fine when cold, compression reads about 100 psi, How can I be sure valves are sticking, before I tear it apart? Also, what's the procedure for adjusting the govonor? (don't have service manual)

Weeds are growing
happy.gif

thanks

MAN!! Is it common to have to drill out the foot rest screws on a 1X9?? Them's was a PITA!! Now to power wash the rear and see what is what......

Tedd -

Either a torch like Travis said, or...

Make sure you clean out the screw heads thoroughly to make sure you're making maximum contact, then use a 1/2" breaker bar with an appropriate socket - I believe I have a #4 (izzat right?) phillips and my drag link sockets for the slotted ones.

Put all your weight on top of the socket and move the bar to loosen them up. Your favorite penetrating oil will help, too.

Hand impact driver or a one size fits all (even metric!) fire wrench.

Thank's fer da help Digger , I got the 225 Bobcat welder and the 225 amp Century MIG welder loaded. You can come out from under the bed now.

(Message edited by kweaver on May 05, 2004)

Latest posts

Back