• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 04, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
Scott "T",
I think my Black and Decker Workmate has 1/4" of paint on it by now. The keeps be from cutting through the top with the saw. :cool:

(Message edited by thoffman on February 04, 2004)

Scott, nice Capri!!! Bummer about putting the QAxx cast part on wrong! :eek:(

Scott, here's a couple of photos of my old 1980 Capri, (now Wyatt's Capri) as it looked in 1986.

15569.jpg

15570.jpg

Perhaps it was an homage to Smokey and the Bandit:

"Ok, now this here is Bandit 1, and the rig is Bandit 2"

"Now, if I tell you I'm going to Channel 11, forget it, I'm going to 13. . ."

Burt: "Put the hammer down!"

Sally: "I've got the thingie to the floor, the gas pedal all the way, the pedal to the metal"....."I'VE GOT THE HAMMER DOWN!!"

"...If we stayed on the odd channels, started in the basement, and switched everytime that'd work too......"

"....Yeah, that'd work I guess...."

"The let' haul a$$!!"

(Message edited by sblunier on February 04, 2004)

I saw dat you Sum-bitch!!!

(Message edited by tschweizer on February 04, 2004)

......I knew I should have blotted that out.... Actually "KRAIG" was taken, I had to settle for "KRAIG 1".

Art, at the time I had 4 other vehicles: 2 Jeeps, a pickup and another car......

.....BTW, they were NOT "KRAIG 2", "KRAIG 3", "KRAIG 4" and "KRAIG 5".....

15572.jpg

Here's one of the Jeeps, the better of the two.

15573.jpg

Here's the pickup, a 1981 Chevy Luv 4x4 Diesel, it had a whopping 62hp. I think the top speed was about 70mph on a good day.

Kraig-
Sorry, maybe I shouldn't have said anything...

Travis-
"Son, What we're dealing with here is a complete and utter lack of respect for the law."

Art, that's OK. I can take it. If you hadn't brought it up someone surely would have....... The photos were taken up in Northern Wisconsin near the hunting cabin. The area is known as birch point. I had to stand on a beaver dam to get the photos. Just down stream a hundred yards or so is a very large white pine(?) log, it's about 4' diameter, I assume it was left behind when the area was logged off long ago.

Continuing the OT theme, and wondering if this will be the last "pre-POOF" straw-

Kraig-

Love the Jeep pic. . .tell (or show)us more. A CJ-7?

I am a diehard Jeep fan. In fact, just last week, I traded my car in for a new Wrangler X, since I missed my wife's when she traded it in for a Liberty last year upon Jack's arrival.

Rich, it's a 1958 Willys Maverick that's been converted to 4x4. The Maverick models were only available in rear wheel drive.

I had blotted the plates out when I submitted the photos to this site I know I'm going to regret posting this link, just ignore the top photo it's from 1984.......

15575.jpg

Here's the plate#, see it's not "Kraig 2". :eek:)

"Nobody makes Buford T. Justice look like a 'possum's peck'a!!!!!"

Had the day off so I had to get the driveway plowed out after the wind yesterday. The westerly winds sure filled in thedriveway. My driveway is "U" shaped and it is cut through a hill. The one drive was over 2' deep but the 106 did it's job on it.
{106}
{driveway}
{hill}

Back